Reasons why you need a fake ID can be varied. However, can could pose some real danger if you’re caught doing so. With the right editing skills, software to use and attention to details, you might just skip the danger and continue using a fake ID.
If you think you can handle the risks of making a fake ID, here’s a guide on how you can secure one in no time.
Making a Fake ID
- Purchase a quality paper for ID printing
To get the best feel of a real ID, you need to buy a good set of special paper called Teslin. You can find this in any department or arts and crafts store near you. Just remember that you can’t use Teslin with a regular printer due to low quality resolution. Make sure you have a high quality laser printer that can handle teslin papers to achieve a cleaner and convincing look of the ID.
- Find an ID template online that you can copy
- Depending on where you’re located, you have to find a similar template online. If you already have a copy of an ID to follow, that makes the job a whole lot easier. Be sure that you will be able to copy every detail of the ID, and change it to yours.
- For the existing ID that you’re trying to copy, you just need to scan a copy and save it for editing. There are many free softwares that can edit scanned documents where you can change the latter’s information to yours.
- For templates online, verify if it’s the updated and actual size of the ID that you’re trying to copy. Download the template and edit the ID online to change the information details. You’re lucky if you find a template that is in a fillable form format where you can just easily type in your details.
- Take an HD photo
Next is to take a photo of yourself following the same exact background from the template. Although this is a DIY task, you are not supposed to use your phone for the photos since it produces a lower quality resolution. The best thing to do is to visit a nearby studio to have your photo taken. Provide specific instructions to the photographer on the dimensions and resolution. Aside from getting the hard copy, make sure to ask for a soft copy which you will need for your editing later.
- Editing the ID for finishing touches
- To make the ID look convincing as ever, the next step is to add your photo to the ID. Make sure you’re filling all the gaps and maintaining the same photo dimension and size.
- Observe the fonts and color of the ID if it resembles the actual template. Also, be mindful with the size if it matches the template as well. A good skill in using Photoshop is highly required to create edits required for copying the desired template.
- Modify any overlapped edges, wrong color coordination and typo errors for the final checking. It’s best if you have the guide specification for the colors that you will need to get a better result for the ID.
- Affix your Signature
The last part of your editing is the easiest part of the task. You can open the ID to a paint app to insert your signature. Make sure that the thickness of the line you are using to sign matches the ones on the template. This can take some time to get the perfect match but after many tries, you’ll eventually get the desired size of the signature.
Once you have the signature, save the final copy of the ID for printing.
- Printing and Lamination
- Set the settings of the printer to the highest definition as possible to get the best results. Test the printing and see if it meets and matches the required outcome. If you have the best printer for this, you shouldn’t have a problem.
- Dry the ID for an hour or so for the ink to effectively absorb the paper. If you hurry and touch the ID, you might risk smearing the ink around the paper. Take note that ID printing takes longer than regular printing.
- Cut the ID perfectly with an ID cutter and avoid using the scissors. Scissors might create jagged lines that will destroy the quality of the ID.
- Laminate the newly printed ID in a butterfly pouch to achieve the final look of the ID. Make sure to follow the desired size that can fit the ID.
- Then, laminate the ID and cut the uneven edges for a cleaner look of the ID.
Now you have your fake ID all set and good to go.
Remember: Fake ID is illegal and you can spend jail time when caught. If you are to use this, avoid places that require you to scan your ID or you’re sure to be in trouble if you failed to do so.