- 1 How do I change my voicemail message on Samsung?
- 2 How do I delete my voicemail greeting?
- 3 How do I change my voicemail message on android?
- 4 How do I set up my iPhone voicemail?
- 5 How do I turn on my voicemail?
- 6 How do you change voicemail settings on iPhone?
- 7 How do I get rid of voicemail on my iPhone?
- 8 How do I fix my iPhone voicemail?
- 9 How do you fix your voicemail?
- 10 Why do I not get voicemail on my iPhone?
- 11 How do I access voicemail on my iPhone 12?
- 12 How do I find out what my voicemail password is?
- 13 How do you change your voicemail access code?
- 14 How do I get voicemail on Samsung?
How do I change my voicemail message on Samsung?
- From any Home screen, tap Applications.
- Scroll to and tap Visual Voicemail.
- Tap Greetings.
- Tap the greeting you want to use or tap Record a new greeting.
How do I delete my voicemail greeting?
Note: If necessary, delete an existing greeting (limit of 2 greetings) to make room for the new greeting: Tap the Menu key, tap Delete greetings, tap the check box next to the desired greeting, and then tap Delete. Tap the Record icon to record your greeting. Tap the Stop recording icon to stop recording.
How do I change my voicemail message on android?
Record a new greeting
- On your Android device, open the Google Voice app .
- At the top left, tap Menu. Settings.
- In the Voicemail section, tap Voicemail greeting.
- Tap Record a greeting.
- Tap record .
- Record your greeting and then tap stop.
- Choose what you would like to do with the recording:
How do I set up my iPhone voicemail?
How do I turn on my voicemail?
Android Voicemail Set Up
- Tap the three dots (upper right corner of screen)
- Tap “settings”
- Tap “voicemail”
- Tap “advanced settings”
- Tap “setup.
- Tap “voicemail number.
- Enter your 10-digit phone number and Tap “OK.
- Tap the home key to return to the main menu.
How do you change voicemail settings on iPhone?
Change your voicemail settings
- Change your greeting: Tap Voicemail, then tap Greeting.
- Change your voicemail password: Go to Settings > Phone > Change Voicemail Password, then enter the new password.
- Change the alert for new voicemail: Go to Settings > Sounds & Haptics or Settings > Sounds.
How do I get rid of voicemail on my iPhone?
How to Delete Voicemail on iPhone
- Tap the Phone app to launch it.
- Tap Voicemail in the lower-right corner of the screen.
- Find the voicemail you want to delete.
- Tap Delete (or, on some versions of the iOS, the trash can icon) to remove the voicemail.
How do I fix my iPhone voicemail?
Fix iPhone Voicemail Not Working
- Check the Carrier on Your iPhone.
- Set-up or Activate Visual Voicemail.
- Restart Your iPhone.
- Reset the Network Settings.
- Reset Voicemail Password.
- Disable Wi-Fi on your iPhone.
- Reset Time Zone.
- Fix iPhone Voicemail Problems with iOS System Repair Tool.
How do you fix your voicemail?
Change your voicemail settings
- Open your device’s Phone app .
- At the top right, tap More .
- Tap Settings. Voicemail.
- You can: Change what handles your voicemails: Tap Advanced Service. Set up your voice mailbox: Tap Advanced Setup. Change your notification settings: Tap Notifications.
Why do I not get voicemail on my iPhone?
Make sure that you have the latest version of iOS. Check for a carrier-bundle update: Go to Settings > General > About. If an update is available, a message will ask you to update. To check your cellular network connection, try to call someone.
How do I access voicemail on my iPhone 12?
Access voicemail – Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Select Phone.
- Select Voicemail.
- Select Call Voicemail.
- Calling Voicemail. If your voicemail is calling like on this screen, your phone is set up correctly. If not, follow the next few steps.
- Select Keypad.
- Enter the Voicemail number and select Call. **004*#
- Select Dismiss.
How do I find out what my voicemail password is?
If you don’t have access to your online account, you can dial in to your voicemail by pressing and holding the ‘1’ key on your phone’s keypad. After your phone connects to the voicemail system, you can access your password settings by pressing ‘*’, followed by the 5 key.