Ads by Google
How long do you cook a Butterball turkey per pound?
For your reference, here are turkey cooking times determined by the weight of your Butterball turkey when your oven is set to 325 degrees.
- 4.5 – 7 lbs. Unstuffed: 2-2.5 hours.
- 7-9 lbs: Unstuffed: 2.5-3 hours.
- 9-18 lbs: Unstuffed: 3-3.5 hours.
- 18-22 lbs: Unstuffed: 3.5-4 hours.
- 22-24 lbs: Unstuffed: 4-4.5 hours.
- 24-30 lbs:
How do you cook a Butterball turkey?
Should I cook my turkey at 325 or 350?
Roast the turkey uncovered at a temperature ranging from 325°F to 350°F. Higher temperatures may cause the meat to dry out, but this is preferable to temperatures that are too low which may not allow the interior of the turkey to cook to a safe temperature.