How do you pronounce the name Josiah?
How do you pronounce Joziah?
What kind of name is Josiah?
The name Josiah is primarily a male name of Hebrew origin that means God Will Save. In the Bible, the son of Jedidah and King Amon.
How do you pronounce the word Judah?
- Phonetic spelling of Judah. Ju-dah. j-OO-d-uh.
- Meanings for Judah. an ancient kingdom of southern Palestine with Jerusalem as its center. praised.
- Synonyms for Judah. Judea. jud.
- Examples of in a sentence. Judah & the Lion Share Music Video for New Single ‘Alright’
- Translations of Judah. Telugu : యూదా