How do I force my computer to factory reset?
To reset your PC
- Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, tap Settings, and then tap Change PC settings.
- Tap or click Update and recovery, and then tap or click Recovery.
- Under Remove everything and reinstall Windows, tap or click Get started.
- Follow the instructions on the screen.
How do you unlock a locked computer?
Using the Keyboard:
- Press Ctrl, Alt and Del at the same time.
- Then, select Lock from the options that appear on the screen.
Can I reset a locked laptop?
If you are locked out of your laptop and cannot access system, click the Power button on login screen while keep pressing shift button. Then select Troubleshoot > Reset this PC. If you can access your PC, click on the Start button > Settings > Update & Security and Reset this PC.