- 1 How do I take a screenshot on my Android tablet?
- 2 Is there another way to screenshot on Android?
- 3 How do you screenshot without using the power button?
- 4 How do I Screenshot on my Samsung without the power button?
- 5 How do I turn on screenshot on Samsung?
- 6 How do you take a screenshot on a Samsung galaxy m21 without the button?
- 7 How do you capture a palm swipe?
- 8 Why is my screen capture not working?
- 9 What is mean by palm swipe to capture?
How do I take a screenshot on my Android tablet?
You can capture a screenshot by quickly pressing and holding the Power and Volume down keys at the same time. If you don’t press them simultaneously or if you hold them for too long, a screenshot will not be taken.
Is there another way to screenshot on Android?
Capturing a screenshot usually involves simultaneously pressing two buttons on your Android device; normally the volume down and power buttons. Alternatively, you can press and hold the power button for a few seconds; select Screenshot from the few options that appear.