- 1 How do I reset my Nintendo Network ID password?
- 2 How can I change my Nintendo Network ID?
- 3 What do I do if I forgot my Nintendo ID password and email?
- 4 Is a Nintendo Network ID the same as a Nintendo account?
- 5 What is my Nintendo Network ID?
- 6 How do I change my Nintendo password without email?
- 7 What happens if you delete your Nintendo Network ID?
How do I reset my Nintendo Network ID password?
Complete these steps
- Access the Nintendo Network ID Settings.
- Select Password Settings.
- Select from the following options: Change Password: Update the password associated to your Nintendo Network ID. Save Password: Choose whether or not the password is required to access the user account on the system.
How can I change my Nintendo Network ID?
The Nintendo Network ID (username) and country cannot be changed once the account is created. The only way to change this information is to create a new Nintendo Network ID. You do not need to delete the current Nintendo Network ID to create a new one on your system.
What do I do if I forgot my Nintendo ID password and email?
Complete these steps
Click the Forgot your password? link when prompted. Enter the email address associated to your Nintendo Account. Click Submit to have a temporary sign-in link sent to your email address.
Is a Nintendo Network ID the same as a Nintendo account?
What’s the difference between a Nintendo Network ID and a Nintendo Account? The short answer is that an NNID is used to make purchases on the Wii U and 3DS, while a Nintendo Account is used to make purchases on the Switch. … Those points can be redeemed for rewards that can be used across all your Nintendo devices.
What is my Nintendo Network ID?
From the HOME Menu, tap Friend List on the left. Your Nintendo Network ID will be displayed in orange lettering, in the top-right corner. You can also view your Nintendo Network ID if you tap on your profile to open up more details.
How do I change my Nintendo password without email?
If you do not remember the password associated to your Nintendo Account, and you created your account with: Social Media Services (Twitter, Facebook, Google, Apple ID): Visit the social networking site that you used to sign in to your Nintendo Account, and use their Help area for directions to update your password.
What happens if you delete your Nintendo Network ID?
A deleted Nintendo Network ID cannot be used again to create a new account. Once it is deleted, that username is gone. The Nintendo Network ID should only be deleted if you do not want to use it or access purchases made with it (on Wii U or Nintendo 3DS) ever again.