Open Instagram and toggle over to your account profile (located in the bottom toolbar).
- Tap the three bars and select “Settings.” …
- Tap “Account” and then select “Linked Accounts.” …
- Tap “Facebook” and log into your Facebook account to confirm that you want to link your Facebook account to Instagram.
Hence, to fix this, you have to unlink Facebook from Instagram and then link the two accounts back again. … Then, go to Settings > Accounts > Linked Accounts followed by Facebook. Under Facebook, tap Unlink. After doing that, restart your phone and link them again as mentioned above.
As mentioned above, Instagram automatically picks up the Facebook profile that is registered with the Facebook app on your phone. If you want to change the Facebook account, you need to log out from the Facebook app first (if installed).
Tap in the bottom right to go to your profile. Tap in the top right, then tap Switch Accounts. Tap Add Account, then tap Log in with Instagram. Enter the username and password of the account you’d like to add.
Linking Your Facebook and Instagram
- Go to the Facebook page you manage and select the “Settings” section in the left-hand menu.
- Choose the “Instagram” option from the menu.
- Click on the “Connect to Instagram” option.
- A new window will appear, asking you to sign in to Instagram. This will link your accounts.