- 1 What is Stat short for?
- 2 What does stat in medicine mean?
- 3 What is the meaning of stat in English?
- 4 What does 1 Stat mean?
- 5 Does Stat mean ASAP?
- 6 What is the difference between urgent and stat?
- 7 Do doctors actually say stat?
- 8 What does 2 Stat mean?
- 9 What is a stat referral?
- 10 What does stat mean in GREY’s anatomy?
- 11 Why do doctors say time of death?
- 12 Do doctors yell stat?
- 13 What does BCB stand for in GREY’s anatomy?
- 14 What does TID stand for?
- 15 What does it mean when doctors say push one of epi?
- 16 Why is Dr Bailey called BCB?
- 17 How old is Meredith GREY now?
What is Stat short for?
What does stat in medicine mean?
What is the meaning of stat in English?
information based on a study of the number of times something happens or is present, or other facts relating to numbers: … a fact in the form of a number that shows information about something: I have no idea where that stat comes from.
What does 1 Stat mean?
Does Stat mean ASAP?
What is the difference between urgent and stat?
is that urgency is the quality or condition of being urgent; insistence; pressure; as, the urgency of a demand or an occasion while stat is short for statistic.