How can I recover WhatsApp deleted messages?
How to see deleted WhatsApp messages without any app
- Open the Settings app and tap “Apps & Notifications.”
- Tap “Notifications.”
- Tap “Notification history” and toggle the button next to ‘Use notification history’
- After this, all your future notifications, including WhatsApp messages, will appear on the page.
How can I recover deleted WhatsApp messages without backup?
How to Recover Deleted Whatsapp Messages on Android without Backup
- Download, install FoneDog Toolkit- Android Data Recovery and connect Android.
- Enable USB debugging.
- Choose WhatsApp Messages to scan.
- Recover Deleted WhatsApp messages without backup.
Are deleted WhatsApp messages gone forever?
WhatsApp does not delete your messages when you delete it, but just marks it as deleted. A recent finding from an iOS researcher Jonathan Zdziarski reveals that WhatsApp retains all your messages that you have been deleting. …
How can I recover deleted WhatsApp messages without sender app?
The notification log can be accessed without the need of an additional app. Long press the home screen, then tap on Widgets > Activities > Settings > Notification log. You can then access the system’s notification log.