- 1 How do I pair my watch if I got a new phone?
- 2 Why isn’t my watch pairing to my new phone?
- 3 Where is the I icon on the Apple Watch for pairing?
- 4 How do you pair Iwatch?
- 5 Should I unpair my old Apple Watch before pairing a new one?
- 6 How do I remove my Apple Watch from my account?
- 7 How do I unpair my Apple Watch without the activation lock?
- 8 How do I reset my Apple Watch without an Apple ID and previous owner?
- 9 How do I remove previous owner Apple ID from Apple Watch?
How do I pair my watch if I got a new phone?
Need more help?
- Erase your Apple Watch.
- Set up your new iPhone and sign in to iCloud. …
- Open the Apple Watch app on your new iPhone, then pair your watch with your new iPhone.
- Try to restore from a backup. …
- Follow the onscreen steps to finish setting up.
- Start using your Apple Watch with your new iPhone.
Why isn’t my watch pairing to my new phone?
If your Apple Watch isn’t pairing with your iPhone, there are a number of ways you can fix the connection. First, make sure both devices have Wi-Fi and Bluetooth enabled and are in range of each other. Then, try restarting your Apple Watch and iPhone, as well as resetting your iPhone’s network settings.
Where is the I icon on the Apple Watch for pairing?
Open the Watch app on your iPhone, tap the My Watch tab, then tap All Watches at the top of the screen. Tap the “i” icon next to the watch that you want to unpair, then tap Unpair Apple Watch. Tap again to confirm, then wait for the watch to unpair. After the Apple Watch unpairs completely, you can pair again.
How do you pair Iwatch?
Should I unpair my old Apple Watch before pairing a new one?
Unless you’re keeping both Watches, you need to unpair your old one. Once that’s done, however, your old Watch has been cut free from your iPhone, and you can give it away or sell it as you need.
How do I remove my Apple Watch from my account?
- On a computer, go to iCloud.com and sign in with your Apple ID.
- Go to Find My iPhone.
- Select All Devices, then click your Apple Watch.
- Click Erase Apple Watch. Select Next until the device is erased.
- Click the remove button next to your Apple Watch.
How do I unpair my Apple Watch without the activation lock?
How to disable Activation Lock remotely
- Navigate to iCloud.com from your computer’s web browser to disable Activation Lock.
- Sign in with your Apple ID and password.
- Click on Settings.
- Select your Apple Watch under My Devices.
- Click on the X next to your Apple Watch to remove it.
- Click Remove to confirm.
How do I reset my Apple Watch without an Apple ID and previous owner?
The following explains how to do that.
- Launch the Settings app on your Apple Watch and tap the General option.
- Select the Reset option and tap on Erase All Content and Settings. …
- Your Apple Watch will ask you to input your passcode. …
- Tap the Erase All option and your Apple Watch will begin to reset.
How do I remove previous owner Apple ID from Apple Watch?
How to remove your Apple ID from an Apple Watch
- On the My Watch tab, tap the watch at the top of the screen. …
- Tap the “i” to the right of the watch entry at the top of the screen. …
- Tap “Unpair Apple Watch” and confirm you really want to do it.