- 1 How do I set up Microsoft Hello?
- 2 How do I get Windows Hello on my computer?
- 3 Why can I not set up Windows Hello?
- 4 How do I create a Windows Hello pin?
- 5 How do I get my webcam to work on Windows Hello?
- 6 Do I have to set up a Windows Hello pin?
- 7 What is a Windows 10 Hello pin?
- 8 What is a Windows Hello pin?
- 9 Why is my hello pin unavailable?
- 10 How does Microsoft Hello Work?
How do I set up Microsoft Hello?
How do I get Windows Hello on my computer?
Go to Accounts > Sign-in options > Set up > Get started. Type in your PIN when asked, or create one if you don’t have one already. You can always keep and use your PIN as a backup if you need. To set up face recognition, keep looking at the screen.