- 1 Who invented the abacus and in what year?
- 2 When was abacus invented in which year?
- 3 Who first invented the abacus?
- 4 Who invented the abacus in 3000 BC?
- 5 When did the abacus stop being used?
- 6 Who invented the abacus in ancient China?
- 7 Who invented zero?
- 8 Who invented abacus in 450 BC?
- 9 Where did the abacus originate from?
- 10 Who invented 1?
- 11 Who Discovered 1?
- 12 Who invented pi?
- 13 What is 1000000000000000000000000 called?
- 14 Who invented 2?
- 15 Who invented 3?
- 16 What are the illions in order?
- 17 What is the last number?
- 18 How do you say 1000000000 in words?
- 19 Is there such thing as quadrillion?
- 20 How many billions is a quadrillion?
- 21 How many years is a quadrillion seconds?
- 22 Is Google a number?
Who invented the abacus and in what year?
When was abacus invented in which year?
Who first invented the abacus?
Who invented the abacus in 3000 BC?
When did the abacus stop being used?
Who invented the abacus in ancient China?
Who invented zero?
Who invented abacus in 450 BC?
Where did the abacus originate from?
Who invented 1?
Who Discovered 1?
Who invented pi?
What is 1000000000000000000000000 called?
|Very Small !|
|quadrillionth||0.000 000 000 000 001||f|
Who invented 2?
The digit used in the modern Western world to represent the number 2 traces its roots back to the Indic Brahmic script, where “2” was written as two horizontal lines. The modern Chinese and Japanese languages still use this method. The Gupta script rotated the two lines 45 degrees, making them diagonal.