- 1 What states have the most representatives?
- 2 What state has the largest House of Representatives?
- 3 What state has only 1 representatives?
- 4 How many representatives go to each state?
- 5 How many state representatives are there?
- 6 How many congressmen does California have?
- 7 How many congressmen does New York have?
- 8 How many representatives are there per population?
- 9 What is the number of Representatives decided by?
- 10 Why do some states have more representatives than other states?
- 11 Which state has the most senators in the Senate?
- 12 What’s made up of 100 members two from each state?
- 13 What type of Representatives may not vote in the House?
- 14 How many senators represent each state?
- 15 Why does Congress have 2 houses?
- 16 Who makes up House of Representatives?
- 17 What branch is the president in?
- 18 What is difference between Senate and Congress?
- 19 Why is Senate called upper chamber?
- 20 What is the lower house and upper house?
What states have the most representatives?
State with the most: California (53), same as in 2000. States with the fewest (only one district “at-large”): Alaska, Delaware, Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota, Vermont, and Wyoming.
What state has the largest House of Representatives?
What state has only 1 representatives?
How many representatives go to each state?
How many state representatives are there?
How many congressmen does California have?
California is the most populous U.S. state, and, as a result, has the most representation in the United States House of Representatives, with 53 Representatives. Each Representative represents one congressional district.