- 1 Do mustard seeds come from trees?
- 2 How are mustard seeds produced?
- 3 Where do mustard trees grow?
- 4 How many seeds does a mustard tree produce?
- 5 Can I grow a mustard tree?
- 6 Can mustard seeds grow anywhere?
- 7 How long does a mustard seed take to grow into a tree?
- 8 Is mustard made from mustard seeds?
- 9 How do you get mustard seeds?
- 10 Can you plant mustard seeds from the grocery store?
- 11 Which part of a mustard plant is edible?
- 12 Can you buy mustard seeds?
- 13 What kind of mustard seed is in the Bible?
- 14 Can you grow mustard in the UK?
- 15 Can mustard seeds be eaten raw?
- 16 Are mustard seeds good for you?
- 17 What do you use mustard seeds for?
- 18 Is mustard good for your stomach?
Do mustard seeds come from trees?
How are mustard seeds produced?
Around 1 month to 1.5 months after germination, the mustard plant flowers. … Once the pods turn brown, the seeds are ready. In total, mustard plants take approximately 3 months to produce seeds. The black and brown varieties produce a higher quantity of seeds than the yellow mustard plant.