- 1 What is the meaning of programmed instruction?
- 2 What are the types of programmed instruction?
- 3 What are the advantages of programmed instruction?
- 4 What are the nature and principles of program instruction?
- 5 What are the basic principles of programmed instruction?
- 6 What is the characteristics of backward branching programming?
- 7 What is branching programmed instruction?
- 8 What is forward and backward branching?
- 9 What is meant by branching?
- 10 What are different branching strategies?
- 11 What do all types of program branching do?
- 12 What is branching and what are the three types of branching?
- 13 Is if else a branching statement?
- 14 Which is the multiple branching statement?
- 15 What is difference between branching and looping?
- 16 Which loop is faster in C language?
- 17 Which loop is guaranteed to execute at least one time?
- 18 What are the looping statements?
- 19 What are the two categories of looping statements?
- 20 What is looping and its types?
What is the meaning of programmed instruction?
“Programmed instruction is the process of arranging the material to be learned into a series. of sequential steps, usually it moves the student’ from a familiar background into a complex. and new set of concepts, principles and understanding.”
What are the types of programmed instruction?
- Linear Programming.
- Branching Programming.
- Principles of small step.
- Principle of Active responding.
- Principle of immediate confirmation.
- Principle of self pacing.
- Principle of student testing.
What are the advantages of programmed instruction?
What are the nature and principles of program instruction?
What are the basic principles of programmed instruction?
- Objective specification: ADVERTISEMENTS:
- Small Step Size:
- Overt Responding:
- Success or Minimal Error:
- Immediate feedback:
- Logical, graded progress:
- Self Pacing:
What is the characteristics of backward branching programming?
So that he can read it again and answer it correctly in the light of the remedial materials he has received. So the learner who has committed error goes through the same frame twice. (Once before the remedial material and once the after the remedial material).
What is branching programmed instruction?
another kind of programmed instruction—called branching programming—students are given a piece of information, provided with alternative answers to questions, and, on the basis of their decision, detoured, if necessary, to remedial study or sent on to the next section of the program.
What is forward and backward branching?
What is meant by branching?
What are different branching strategies?
- Trunk-based Development (No Branching)
- Release Branching.
- Feature Branching.
- Story or Task Branching.
- Manual Code Review and Merge.
- Minimal Continuous Integration.
- Continuous Integration Pipeline with Quality Gates.
What do all types of program branching do?
What is branching and what are the three types of branching?
Is if else a branching statement?
Unlike the if –statement, no expression is provided to else , as the else block executes for every situation in which the if -expression is false. In the above code snippet, the else branch executes when x is a negative number, such as -42 . But it will also execute if x is exactly 0 .