- 1 How much is bus in Arizona?
- 2 How much does a weekly MetroCard cost?
- 3 How much does it cost to ride the bus in Dayton Ohio?
- 4 How much is a monthly bus pass in Pittsburgh?
- 5 How much is the bus fare?
- 6 What is Fast $9 MetroCard?
- 7 How much is a bus ride in Pittsburgh?
- 8 How much is a 30 day Metro pass?
- 9 How much is an all day bus pass?
- 10 Do Pittsburgh buses take cash?
- 11 How much is Nol monthly?
- 12 How do you pay for Metro Bus?
How much is bus in Arizona?
The one-way cost is $2.00 for local bus and an All-Day pass is $4.00. The one-way cost is $3.25 for RAPID and Express buses and $6.50 for an All-Day pass. Many employers offer discount bus passes or you can buy a monthly pass at one of the transit centers. The fare box is located at the front of the bus.
How much does a weekly MetroCard cost?
Cost: $33 (7-day) or $127 (30-day). You have unlimited swipes on the subway and local buses for either 7 or 30 days. Your MetroCard can only hold one Unlimited Ride refill at a time.
How much does it cost to ride the bus in Dayton Ohio?
|Single Trip Bus Route – Regular||$2.00|
|Single Trip Bus Route – Reduced||$1.00|
How much is a monthly bus pass in Pittsburgh?
|Weekly||$25.00 / **$12.50|
|Monthly||$97.50 / **$48.75|
How much is the bus fare?
Regular fare is $1.75. Fare can be paid using cash (exact change) or a TAP card. To ride Metro Rail, you must pay with a TAP card.
How much does it cost?
How much does it cost?
|LIFE 7-Day Pass (low-income)||$19|
What is Fast $9 MetroCard?
You have the choice between Single Ride, MetroCard and Fast $9 MetroCard. Select Single Ride if you only need one ticket for one trip and pay $3. To purchase a Pay-Per-Ride Card or a 7-Days-Unlimited Card press MetroCard. Select $9 MetroCard, if you want to buy a Pay-Per-Ride Card and you want to get done quick.
How much is a bus ride in Pittsburgh?
Base fare is $2.50 with a ConnectCard or ConnecTix. Cash riders pay $2.75.
How much is a 30 day Metro pass?
Resident students, seniors, and the disabled enjoy a 50 percent discount on blue card passes. Discounted passes allowing travel in one or two zones are also available.
How much is an all day bus pass?
|Fares & Passes||Full Fare||Senior/Disability|
|Day Pass / 1-Day Pass||4.40||2.20|
|Weekly / 7-Day Pass||21.00||—|
|Monthly / 31-Day Pass||74.00||22.00|
Do Pittsburgh buses take cash?
Riders paying with cash will pay $2.75. Exact change is required when paying with cash as bus drivers do not carry change. Travel within Downtown and the North Shore is free 24/7 on the “T”.
How much is Nol monthly?
Dubai Metro Nol card tickets and costs
|Type of ticket/travel distance||Nol card||5 zones|
|30 day (or monthly) pass standard||Silver||270.00|
|30 day (or monthly) pass students||Blue||175.00|
|30 day (or monthly) pass senior citizens 2||Blue||175.00|
|Disabled / Special Needs travellers||Blue|
How do you pay for Metro Bus?
There are many ways to pay:
- METRO Q® Fare Card – this reloadable card is used like a debit card. Load at least $5 on it at grocery stores and gas stations around town, or register it and load online. …
- Retailers and reload locations.
- Mobile ticketing app. …
- Cash – Exact change only is accepted.