Ads by Google
How do I edit my Linktree?
- Log in to your Instagram.
- Navigate to your profile page by tapping on your profile image.
- Click ‘Edit Profile’
- Paste your Linktree URL into the Website field.
Can you delete your Linktree account?
Deleting your account is irreversible. Your Linktree URL will no longer be active or accessible. We have no way of restoring your Linktree data or reactivating your account so if you would like to use Linktree again after you delete your account, you will need to sign up again.
How do I change my Linktree on Instagram?
Add Your Linktree Link to Your Instagram Bio
- Launch the Instagram app and select the profile icon in the lower-right corner.
- Tap Edit Profile.
- Next to Website, enter your Linktree link and then tap Done. You’ve added your Linktree link to your Instagram profile.
Can I have more than one Linktree account?
You can certainly have more than one Linktree registered to the same email address!
Why is Linktree bad?
The problem with Linktree is that it interferes with your user’s journey from social media post to your website, which is the last thing you want to happen. Instead of going from social media post and to your website, they’re taken to a third party landing page full of links.