- 1 Why can’t I edit LinkedIn post?
- 2 What happens if I delete a post in LinkedIn?
- 3 Can I remove a picture from a LinkedIn post?
- 4 How do you delete an update on LinkedIn?
- 5 How do I delete all my activity on LinkedIn?
- 6 How do I delete all my LinkedIn posts?
- 7 Can I delete conversations on LinkedIn?
- 8 How do I hide my activity on LinkedIn 2020?
- 9 How do I Unshare a post?
- 10 Can a deleted Facebook post still be seen?
- 11 Can I delete a post on someone else’s wall?
- 12 What if I hide a post from my timeline?
- 13 How do I remove a post from my news feed?
- 14 Can someone see if you hide a post from your timeline?
- 15 How do I remove a post I hide from my timeline?
- 16 Is hide from timeline gone?
- 17 How do I hide posts from Timeline 2021?
- 18 How do I make my photos appear on my timeline again?
- 19 How do I see all my birthday posts on my timeline?
Why can’t I edit LinkedIn post?
On LinkedIn, you have the capacity to edit both Company Page and personal profile updates – but as with other networks, the image or video you use on your post cannot be edited. You can only change the text elements.
What happens if I delete a post in LinkedIn?
Your post will then be deleted and you will lose the reactions and comments you have generated. This post will no longer appear on your profile and will disappear from your relationship’s news feed.
Can I remove a picture from a LinkedIn post?
Only the text in a post can be edited. Shared rich media – such as photos, articles, documents and videos – can‘t be replaced, and new URLs won’t be able to display a new preview image. To edit shared rich media, you must delete your post and create a new one.
How do you delete an update on LinkedIn?
Edit or Delete an Update on Your LinkedIn Page
- Access your Page Super or Content admin view.
- Locate the update you’d like to edit in your Page Updates feed.
- Click the More icon.
- Select Edit update from the dropdown menu or click Delete update to remove an update.
- Enter your edits in the text field and click Save (or Cancel).
How do I delete all my activity on LinkedIn?
On the Activities page, tap on More icon to the right of the Posts you want to delete. Tap Delete article and post from the dropdown. Tap Delete to confirm.
To view your profile Activity page:
- Tap the Profile icon.
- Scroll down to the Activity section.
- Tap SEE ALL.
How do I delete all my LinkedIn posts?
Delete Content You’ve Shared
- Locate the post you want to delete in your LinkedIn homepage feed.
- Click the More icon in the top right corner of the post.
- Click Delete post from the dropdown.
- Click Delete to confirm.
Can I delete conversations on LinkedIn?
LinkedIn brings video meetings, edit messages and other features. On desktop, hover over the message until you see a pop-up with “”. From there you’ll see the options to edit or delete.”
How do I hide my activity on LinkedIn 2020?
To hide your activity feed from certain people, click “Select Who Can See Your Activity Feed” under “Privacy Controls” on your profile settings page. A drop-down list appears with the options “Everyone,” “Connections,” “Your Network” and “Only You.” Click “Save Changes” to apply your selected option.
To unshare, go to the shared post and hit the share button at the top of the page. You’ll see a new option at the top of the editor, Unshare from, which allows you to remove any shared post from your blog. If you’ve reframed a post by adding original content to the share, you can delete it as you would a normal post.
Can a deleted Facebook post still be seen?
2 Answers. No, when you delete a post, it get deleted from your Timeline and no one can see this including you. However, it might not always be instant as sometimes there is a delay in synchronizing between servers.
Can I delete a post on someone else’s wall?
Of course, you can only delete posts you have created yourself — you don’t have the power to delete something that was posted to Facebook by someone else. But if you don’t like a post that you’re tagged or mentioned in, you could ask the person who created it to edit or delete it.
What if I hide a post from my timeline?
Clicking the “Hide from Timeline” or “Hide from Page” button immediately removes the selected story, photo or update from view. However, using the hide feature doesn’t delete the item completely; the hidden story will still appear in other places on Facebook, including news feeds and in search results.
How do I remove a post from my news feed?
Tap and hold your finger on the News Feed post. Tap “Delete” from the options that appear.
Can someone see if you hide a post from your timeline?
If you hide a post from your Timeline, your friend will not be notified that you hid the post.
How do I remove a post I hide from my timeline?
Once you‘ve found the content you want to unhide, click the circle with a diagonal line running through it to the right of the post. When you click on this no symbol, you‘ll see a menu that lets you allow the content on your timeline, hide it, or delete it.
Is hide from timeline gone?
Confirmed: Facebook is removing the ‘hide from timeline‘ feature for business pages. At first, I thought this was a desktop error as the option was available on the Facebook Page app – but it’s gone now.
How do I hide posts from Timeline 2021?
How do I make my photos appear on my timeline again?
How To Unhide A Post On Facebook on Android/iOS?
- Select filters from the top & tap on Categories.
- Now select “Hidden From Timeline” & tap on the three-dot menu beside the post you want to unhide and select “Show On Timeline.”