- 1 How do you override the underlining of hyperlinks?
- 2 How do you get rid of underlined text?
- 3 How do I remove the underline from a hyperlink in CSS?
- 4 How do I remove a hyperlink?
- 5 How do I remove the underline from a hyperlink in Excel?
- 6 How do I make links blue again?
- 7 How do I stop hyperlinks changing Colour?
- 8 Why is my word showing hyperlinks?
- 9 How do you fix hyperlinks?
- 10 How do I get blue links to show instead of hyperlinks?
- 11 How do you remove hyperlinks from a Word document?
- 12 How do you remove multiple hyperlinks?
- 13 How do I change a hyperlink to regular text in Word?
- 14 How do I change a hyperlink to text?
- 15 How do you change a link into text?
- 16 How do I change a hyperlink to normal text in Excel?
- 17 How do I turn a URL into a link?
To remove the underline from a hyperlink, you need to use the CSS text-decoration property. Specifically, you need to use: text-decoration: none; . This tells the browser not to decorate the text (i.e. not to display an underline).
How do you get rid of underlined text?
Press “Ctrl-U” on your computer’s keyboard to remove the underline from your selected text. This quickly reformats one underlined word, phrase or section in your document.
The underline can be easily remove by using text-decoration property. The text-decoration property of CSS allows to decorate the text according to requirement. By setting the text-decoration to none to remove the underline from anchor tag.
Removing Hyperlink Formatting: Quick Menu Option
- Type the URL. OR. Copy and paste the URL from the browser into your document.
- Right click the URL » select Remove Hyperlink. The hyperlink format is removed.
Step 1: Open the spreadsheet in Excel 2013. Step 2: Click the cell containing the hyperlink whose underline and color you wish to remove. Step 3: Click the Home tab at the top of the window. Step 4: Click the Clear button in the Editing section at the right end of the ribbon, then click the Clear Formats option.
Word for Windows
- From the Home tab, click the small icon (
- In the Styles menu, hover your mouse pointer over Hyperlink, and click the triangle that appears to the right.
- From the drop-down menu that appears, select Modify.
- In the “Formatting” section, choose the color you want, and then click OK to save your changes.
Change the colour or remove the underline from hyperlinks in Microsoft Word
- Display the Modify Style dialog.
- In the Modify Style dialog, Format > Font.
- In the Font Color box, choose the colour you would like.
- In the Underline Style box, choose (none).
- Click OK twice to get back to your document.
Chances are good that this weird behavior is an indication that you are seeing the field code for the hyperlink, instead of the result of that field code (just the link itself). Try this the next time you see the weird hyperlink: just move the insertion point somewhere between the two brackets and press Shift+F9.
To fix the bad link, select the text that contains the bad link and click the Link icon (looks like a chain link) and then update the link as appropriate. If there is no longer a good page to point the link to, you may need to remove the link entirely and rewrite the content so it makes sense without the link.
2 Answers. Press ALT+F9.
Press the “Ctrl + A” hotkey to select all the text in the document. Press the “Ctrl + Shift + F9” hotkey to remove all the links.
How to Remove Multiple Hyperlinks in Word?
- Click on the Word document.
- Press “Ctrl” and “A” to select all pages.
- Hit “Ctrl”, “Shift” and “F9” at the same time, and then all the hyperlinks in your files can be removed.
Change an existing hyperlink
- Right-click anywhere on the link and, on the shortcut menu, click Edit Hyperlink.
- In the Edit Hyperlink dialog, select the text in the Text to display box.
- Type the text you want to use for the link, and then click OK.
If you have many such links, press Ctrl+A to select the entire document and then press Ctrl+Shift+F9 to eliminate the fields that support the hyperlinks, converting them to text.
- Click the cell with the hyperlink. On the Home tab, right-click the Hyperlink style and pick Modify.
- In the Style box, click Format.
- Click Font, choose your formatting options and click OK.
- Click OK to close the Style box.
Method 1: Insert Hyperlink Manually
- Firstly, select an Internet path then click “Insert” tab.
- Next click “Hyperlink” in “Links” group to open “Insert Hyperlink” dialog box. Or you can press “Ctrl+ K” instead.
- Then you see the same contents in both “Text to display” and “Address” text box. Click “OK”.