Ads by Google
Can’t connect AirPort Express to wireless network?
Unplug the AirPort Express. Disable the WiFi on the Mini. In Network Preferences, set Ethernet as the default connection using DHCP. Connect the Mini to the LAN port for the AirPortExpress.
How do I reconnect my AirPort express?
How to use AirPort Express for AirPlay 2 with existing router
- Plug the AirPort Express into the wall and wait until it boots up.
- Go into your Wi-Fi settings on your iPhone, iPad, or Mac and join the new AirPort network.
- Click on the Other Options button.
- Select “Add to an existing network.”
- Choose your existing Wi-Fi network name from the list. Enter the password.
Why is my AirPort Express flashing amber?
If you have not lost your internet connection, the blinking yellow (or as Apple calls it, “amber”) light can mean that a firmware update is available to install on the AirPort hardware. On AirPort Time Capsule models, the blinking light can also indicate an internal hard-drive error.
Why can’t I see my AirPort Express in AirPort utility?
If your Airport utility can’t find airport express then it might be possible that you are using a bad network card. So, I will suggest you to replace the network card along-with logicboard.