- 1 How did Julius Mayer discover the law of conservation of energy?
- 2 What was Julius Robert Mayer experiment?
- 3 Who found conservation of energy?
- 4 When did Julius Robert Mayer discover photosynthesis?
- 5 What did Mayer discover?
- 6 What did Julius Robert Mayer discover about photosynthesis?
- 7 What scientist discovered photosynthesis?
- 8 What is Ingenhousz experiment?
- 9 What did Melvin Calvin discover?
- 10 What did Van Niel discover?
- 11 Who said plants breathe?
- 12 Who named Oxygen?
- 13 What did Joseph Priestley discover?
- 14 What did Jan van Helmont discover?
- 15 How did scientists confirm Van Niels hypothesis?
- 16 What did Davy think heat was?
- 17 Who discovered oxygen Britannica?
- 18 What did Joseph Priestley call oxygen?
- 19 What new pleasure did Davy discover?
- 20 What gas did Davy test make him laugh?
- 21 Who discovered laughing gas?
- 22 Who created the periodic table?
- 23 What was Davy’s idea about electricity?
- 24 What experiments did Humphry Davy do?
How did Julius Mayer discover the law of conservation of energy?
Mayer first attempted to state the conservation of energy in a paper sent to Johann Christian Poggendorff’s Annalen der Physik. … Mayer managed to perform the demonstration and to determine the quantitative factor of the transformation, calculating the mechanical equivalent of heat.
What was Julius Robert Mayer experiment?
Who found conservation of energy?
Julius Mayer, a German physicist, was the first person to state the law of the conservation of energy, in an 1842 scientific paper.