- 1 What does Nejire mean?
- 2 What does Hada mean in Japanese?
- 3 What does kiddo mean in Japanese?
- 4 What is Tadashi in Japanese?
- 5 Is Hada masculine or feminine?
- 6 What does Hiro mean in Japanese?
- 7 What is the meaning of Yamaguchi?
- 8 What does Kazuko mean?
- 9 What Japanese name means ghost?
- 10 What does Kisa mean in Japanese?
- 11 What does Jiro mean in Japanese?
- 12 What is a creepy name?
- 13 What Japanese name means nightmare?
- 14 What girl name means sun?
- 15 What name means fire?
- 16 What girl name means star?
What does Nejire mean?
It’s not written in kanji but nejire, with 捩, pronounced neji, replacing ねじ, is a word that means to twist or to twirl. … When both kanji are written together they mean undulation and surge.
What does Hada mean in Japanese?
Hada, and another variant pronunciation Haneda, both written with characters meaning ‘wings‘ and ‘rice paddy’, are found predominantly in eastern Japan.
What does kiddo mean in Japanese?
noun (common) (futsuumeishi)
What is Tadashi in Japanese?
The name Tadashi is primarily a male name of Japanese origin that means Faithful, Proper, History.