- 1 What is an example of a state?
- 2 What do you mean by a state?
- 3 Is a state a country?
- 4 Is New York a state?
- 5 Is Texas a state?
- 6 Is California a state or country?
- 7 Whats bigger a state or a country?
- 8 Is state and country the same thing?
- 9 Is Florida a state or country?
- 10 Is Washington a country?
- 11 How many states there are in USA?
- 12 Is Miami a country?
- 13 Is France a country?
- 14 Is USA a country?
What is an example of a state?
What do you mean by a state?
Is a state a country?
The difference between a state and a country is that a country is a territory with defined borders, while a state is a division of that territory or simply a small region within a country. (In a geographical context.)
Is New York a state?
Is Texas a state?
Is California a state or country?
Whats bigger a state or a country?
Is state and country the same thing?
Is Florida a state or country?
Is Washington a country?
|Before statehood||Washington Territory|
|Admitted to the Union||November 11, 1889 (42nd)|
How many states there are in USA?
There are fifty (50) states and Washington D.C.The last two states to join the Union were Alaska (49th) and Hawaii (50th). Both joined in 1959. Washington D.C. is a federal district under the authority of Congress. Local government is run by a mayor and 13 member city council.
Is Miami a country?
|Constituent counties (County)||Miami-Dade|