- 1 What kind of clothing did Apache wear?
- 2 Did the Apache have any special ceremonies?
- 3 What was the Apache daily life like?
- 4 What did the Apache do for fun?
- 5 What are some of the Apache ceremonies and celebrations?
- 6 Who was the Apache God?
- 7 What were the Apaches known for?
- 8 Where are the Apache today?
- 9 How do you say I love you in Apache language?
- 10 What did the Apache believe in?
- 11 What do Apache call themselves?
- 12 Do Apaches get money?
- 13 How did Apache adapt to their environment?
- 14 What was the Apache economy like?
- 15 How is Apache life today similar to Apache life of the past?
- 16 What did the Apache tribe use for shelter?
- 17 What kind of climate did the Apache live in?
- 18 What is the Apache environment?
- 19 Were the Apache nomadic or sedentary?
- 20 How did the Apache get their water?
- 21 Does Apache mean enemy?
- 22 Which native group was sedentary?
- 23 Are Apaches Mexican?
- 24 Was Tigua nomadic or sedentary?
What kind of clothing did Apache wear?
Did the Apache have any special ceremonies?
What was the Apache daily life like?
What did the Apache do for fun?
What are some of the Apache ceremonies and celebrations?
The gift of Changing Woman is longevity and physical health. During the ceremony the people come together to reaffirm kinship ties and to benefit from the healing powers of the ceremony. Among the Jicarilla Apache the ceremony is performed in a large tipi that faces east.