- 1 How much does it cost to go to the Moody Gardens?
- 2 How much is parking at Moody Gardens?
- 3 What are Value Days at Moody Gardens?
- 4 What age is free at Moody Gardens?
- 5 How long does it take to walk through Moody Gardens?
- 6 Does Moody Gardens have a beach?
- 7 Do you have to wear a mask at Moody Gardens Galveston?
- 8 How long does it take to go through Moody Gardens Rainforest?
- 9 Does Moody Gardens have a teacher discount?
- 10 What are the 3 pyramids at Moody Gardens?
- 11 Does Moody Gardens have an indoor pool?
- 12 Are dogs allowed at Moody Gardens?
- 13 Is Galveston Island safe?
- 14 Is it safe to visit Galveston?
- 15 Is Galveston Texas a good place to live?
- 16 Why is Galveston so dirty?
- 17 Is it expensive to live in Galveston?
- 18 Is there alligators in Galveston?
- 19 Are there sharks in Galveston?
- 20 Which is better South Padre or Galveston?
- 21 What is the number 1 attraction in Texas?
How much does it cost to go to the Moody Gardens?
Right now as things are different during the pandemic, single day passes are $60 for adults and $50 for kids 4-12 and seniors. Guests are encouraged to buy tickets online if possible or to have a cashless payment option on hand if buying on premises.