Why can’t I turn the sound off on my iPhone?
Hi, it seems like all you have to do is turn off the “Change with Buttons” setting in sound settings. Just turn the ringer and alerts volume all the way down and turn off the “Change with Buttons”, then the volume buttons won’t turn up your ringer. Hope this helps!
How do I mute my iPhone without a switch?
How to turn silent mode on or off without switch button on iPhone
- Go to Settings > Accessibility > Touch.
- Scroll down to the bottom and select “Back Tap”.
- Tap on ‘Double Tap’ and select Mute under the System category. …
- Double-tap (or triple-tap) firmly on the back of your iPhone to turn on or off the silent mode.
Why does my iPhone still make noise when it’s on silent?
Hello Taniaaychan, If your iPhone is muted using the Ring/Silent switch on the side of your iPhone and you’re still hearing the shutter sound, this function may be disabled. Adjust the volume of the shutter sound with the Ringer and Alerts settings in Settings > Sounds. Or mute the sound using the Ring/Silent switch.
How do I turn the sound off on my phone?
- Open your phone’s Settings app.
- Tap Sound & vibration. Advanced.
- Turn a sound or vibration on or off.
How do I mute my iPhone while on a call?
While on a call on iPhone
- Mute: Tap the mute button.
- Put the call on hold: Touch and hold the mute button.
- Talk handsfree: Tap the audio button, then choose an audio destination.
How do I take my iPhone off silent?
How Do I Turn Off Call Silence on iPhone?
- Go to Settings > Do Not Disturb.
- Move the toggle to the left next to Do Not Disturb.
- To quickly allow incoming call notifications, swipe up from the bottom of your device to bring up the Control Center. Tap the moon-shaped Do Not Disturb icon to turn off silencing.