- 1 Is it illegal to run away in the US?
- 2 What happens if I run away to a different state?
- 3 Can I runaway at 13?
- 4 Can I kick my son out at 17?
- 5 Can I kick my 17 year old out of the house in Texas?
- 6 Where should I live if I run away?
- 7 What age can you run away?
- 8 Can you runaway at 12?
- 9 Where can a runaway kid go?
- 10 Can a runaway go to school?
- 11 What can my parents do if I run away?
- 12 How do I leave my parents at 14?
Is it illegal to run away in the US?
What happens if I run away to a different state?
Can I runaway at 13?
Can I kick my son out at 17?
Can I kick my 17 year old out of the house in Texas?
Where should I live if I run away?
If you’re still considering running away, call them first at 1-800-786-2929. Or, you can visit the Safeline website at: http://www.1800runaway.org. The National Runaway Safeline will help you find runaway shelters near you or other safe living situations.
What age can you run away?
There is no law that states a person under age eighteen running away from home is committing a crime. Minors who run away from home can be detained by police and returned to a legal guardian. In California, there is no legal consequence for a minor running away.