- 1 What are 3 conflicts in the book The Outsiders?
- 2 What conflicts are there in The Outsiders?
- 3 What are the two main conflicts in The Outsiders?
- 4 What is an example of man vs himself in The Outsiders?
- 5 What is the main conflict in the outsiders book?
- 6 What is Person vs society conflict?
- 7 What is an example of man vs self conflict?
- 8 What are two conflicts in Chapter 2 of the outsiders?
- 9 What is person vs person conflict?
- 10 WHAT ARE THE MAN VS?
- 11 What are examples of conflicts?
- 12 What is an example of a conflict in a story?
- 13 What are the different conflicts in a story?
- 14 Is Man vs Man internal or external?
- 15 What are the 4 types of conflicts?
- 16 What are 3 types of conflict?
- 17 What does man vs nature conflict mean?
- 18 Is Man vs self an internal conflict?
- 19 What are the 7 different types of conflict?
- 20 What are the 5 types of conflict?
- 21 What are the 8 types of conflict?
- 22 What are the person VS?
What are 3 conflicts in the book The Outsiders?
What conflicts are there in The Outsiders?
- MAN vs. SELF. Ponyboy’s inability to understand the violence around him, and his struggle to find strength in the face of adversity.
- MAN vs. SOCIETY. Even when Johnny and Ponyboy save the children from the church fire, they are not accepted by society. As Mr. …
- MAN vs. MAN. Socs vs.