- 1 How do I buy airtime on FNB without the app?
- 2 How do I buy airtime using my phone banking?
- 3 How can I check my FNB balance without airtime?
- 4 How does FNB airtime work?
- 5 How do I transfer money using FNB Cellphone Banking?
- 6 How do I make an FNB EFT payment?
- 7 How do I get proof of payment on FNB Cellphone Banking?
- 8 How do you transfer money on online banking?
- 9 How safe is bank transfer?
- 10 Is account name important for bank transfer?
- 11 Can I pay a credit card from a different bank?
- 12 How can I automatically pay my credit card bill?
- 13 How can I pay my credit card bill from other bank?
- 14 What is the best way to pay credit card bill?
- 15 How can I pay my credit card without bank account?
- 16 Can someone else pay my credit card bill online?
- 17 Can you pay a bill for someone else?
- 18 Can I pay a friend with a credit card?
How do I buy airtime on FNB without the app?
You do not need airtime to buy airtime when you dial *130*321# or *130*277# (eWallet).
How do I buy airtime using my phone banking?
How can I check my FNB balance without airtime?
STEP 1: Dial *111# from your FNB Connect SIM card to view a summary of your balance.
How does FNB airtime work?
FNB Connect piggybacks on Cell C’s network. Customers who hold an Easy Account (Smart Option) get 30 voice minutes, 80MB of data and 30 SMSes each month. Easy Account customers can also earn R50 in FNB Connect airtime by spending R1 or more on Easy Accounts at Usave, Checkers or Shoprite stores.
How do I transfer money using FNB Cellphone Banking?
- Dial *120*321#
- Select ‘Send Money‘
- Select ‘eWallet’
- Select the account you want to send money from.
- Key in the cellphone number you want to send to.
- Enter the amount you want to send.
- Select ‘Yes’ to send an SMS with an ATM PIN to the recipient for easy withdrawal.
- Confirm the amount and cellphone number.
How do I make an FNB EFT payment?
STEP 1: Enter your username and password on www.fnb.co.za and login to your Online Banking profile. STEP 2: Select the Pay tab. STEP 3: Select the Once off sub tab. STEP 4: Select the type of recipient you need to pay.
How do I get proof of payment on FNB Cellphone Banking?
Get Proof Of Payment On FNB Cellphone Banking
- On your phone, Dial *121*321#
- Select ‘Payments. ‘
- Select, ‘Payment history.
- Now choose the recipient that you paid.
- Select ‘Send proof.
- Insert a cellphone number or an email address.
- Select ‘Send.
- Your proof of payment will now be sent to the provided details as a PDF file.
How do you transfer money on online banking?
How to make a bank transfer
- Online bank transfers. Log in to your online account and select the option for making a payment.
- Telephone transfers. Call your bank’s telephone banking service.
- In-branch bank transfers. If you have the money in cash, you can pay it into the account of the person you owe it to in-branch.
How safe is bank transfer?
This is means that, on the whole, bank transfers are a safe way to send money, but you should also exercise caution when using them. Luckily, many forms of bank transfer have rigid security features built into them to combat fraud and avoid mistaken payments.
Is account name important for bank transfer?
It is important to get the BSB and account number right, because banking systems only use the account number when processing the payment. The account name is not used to transfer the payment. If you are making a big payment, we recommend you transfer a small amount first and check that the payment has been received.
Can I pay a credit card from a different bank?
Almost every major bank has an online portal to make a credit card bill payment from another bank’s savings account.
How can I automatically pay my credit card bill?
To use autopay, log in to your credit card online account, click on the Payments tab and select the autopay option. Then enter the bank account routing number and account number from which you want payments debited.
How can I pay my credit card bill from other bank?
You can pay your credit card bill from any other bank account by using the NEFT facility. The instructions may vary slightly in different banks, but, in most cases you need to add your credit card number as the payee account number to make the payment through NEFT.
What is the best way to pay credit card bill?
In general, we recommend paying your credit card balance in full every month. When you pay off your card completely with each billing cycle, you never get charged interest. That said, it you do have to carry a balance from month to month, paying early can reduce your interest cost.
How can I pay my credit card without bank account?
You have several ways to pay your credit card bill without having a bank account. The most obvious way is with cash. You can go into any bank that supports the credit card network (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover) and make a credit card payment with cash or money order.
Can someone else pay my credit card bill online?
The answer is yes, you can pay someone else’s credit card bill.
Can you pay a bill for someone else?
No, it is not illegal to pay someone else’s bills. However, if you are logging into their bank to pay their bills, I strongly recommend you get written permission to do so and get a Power of Attorney to act on their behalf.
Can I pay a friend with a credit card?
Paying a friend with a credit card has its advantages, but the fees might outweigh the benefits. Read on to make sure it’s worth pursuing. If you don’t have enough cash on hand, don’t fret: You can pay a friend with a credit card, though it may cost you in fees.