- 1 How do I change the WiFi on my camera?
- 2 How do I reconnect my WYZE camera?
- 3 Why is my WYZE Cam not connecting?
- 4 Why does my WYZE camera keep saying ready to connect?
- 5 How do you reset a WYZE Cam Pan?
- 6 How do I get my WYZE camera back online?
- 7 How do I reset WYZE WiFi?
- 8 How do I reconnect my WYZE WiFi?
- 9 Why can’t I view my security cameras online?
- 10 Why does my WiFi camera keep disconnecting?
- 11 How can I remotely access my security camera without Internet?
- 12 How do I connect my camera to my phone for streaming?
- 13 Do WiFi cameras need Internet?
- 14 How do I find my WiFi camera IP address?
- 15 How does a WiFi camera work?
How do I change the WiFi on my camera?
Select the camera you would like to update and that camera’s settings will slide on screen. Click WiFi Network and it will ask you for the name of the new WiFi network you would like to choose. Continue to follow the onscreen directions to finish changing the network.
How do I reconnect my WYZE camera?
Why is my WYZE Cam not connecting?
This can happen when the Wyze Cam is unable to acquire the IP from the router. It is most often due to an incorrect password or a special router setting. A quick troubleshooting method is to verify the password and restart your router.
Why does my WYZE camera keep saying ready to connect?
How do you reset a WYZE Cam Pan?
With the Wyze Cam plugged into power, press and hold the setup button on the bottom of the camera for 10 seconds. This will reset the camera.
How do I get my WYZE camera back online?
- Unplug the camera from its power source. This can be done either on the wall or camera side.
- Allow 5-10 seconds to pass for the camera to completely discharge.
- Plug the camera back into the power source and allow it reinitialize.
How do I reset WYZE WiFi?
- Press and hold the on/off button on the side of the Plug until the status light begins to flash blue.
- Once the status light begins to flash blue, you can setup the Wyze Plug via the app again with the new WiFi network.
How do I reconnect my WYZE WiFi?
The status light on the plug will flash blue, indicating it’s in pairing mode.
- Tap Next.
- Select your network and enter your network password. Tap Next.
- Pairing will complete automatically.
- Enter a name for your Wyze Plug, then tap Finish.