- 1 How do I contact the Indiana senators?
- 2 Where is Mike Braun from?
- 3 What district does Mike Braun represent?
- 4 Where did Mike Braun go to college?
- 5 How much is Mike Braun worth?
- 6 Who is the senator of Indiana 2019?
- 7 Who controls the Indiana Senate?
- 8 How many districts are in Indiana?
- 9 Who represents Indiana in the House of Representatives?
- 10 How many reps does Indiana have in the house?
- 11 Who are the 9 representatives from Indiana?
- 12 Who is Indianapolis representative?
- 13 How long has Andre Carson been in office?
- 14 Who is Andre Carson’s mom?
- 15 How old is Andre Carson?
- 16 Who is the congressman for Marion County?
- 17 How often is Senate Majority Leader Chosen?
How do I contact the Indiana senators?
Contact your Indiana State Senator at (317) 232-9400, (800) 382-9467 or through Legislators web site regarding state government issues.
Where is Mike Braun from?
Mike Braun/Place of birth
What district does Mike Braun represent?
Where did Mike Braun go to college?
How much is Mike Braun worth?
Who is the senator of Indiana 2019?
|Education||Wabash College (BA) Harvard University (MBA)|
|Net worth||$37–95 million|
Who controls the Indiana Senate?
Indiana’s current U.S. senators are Republicans Todd Young (serving since 2017) and Mike Braun (serving since 2019).
How many districts are in Indiana?
Currently, the Republican Party holds supermajorities in both chambers of the General Assembly. Republicans outnumber Democrats in the Senate by a 39-11 margin, and in the House of Representatives by a 71-29 margin.
Who represents Indiana in the House of Representatives?
Indiana has nine congressional districts—this number is reapportioned based on the state’s population, determined every ten years by a census. Indiana had a maximum representation of 13 congressmen from 1873 to 1933.
How many reps does Indiana have in the house?
The current dean of the Indiana delegation is Representative André Carson (IN-7), having served in Congress since 2008.
Who are the 9 representatives from Indiana?
Indiana House of Representatives
|Indiana General Assembly|
|Political groups||Majority Republican (71) Minority Democratic (29)|
|Length of term||2 years|
|Authority||Article 4, Indiana Constitution|
Who is Indianapolis representative?
The 2020 United States House of Representatives elections in Indiana was held on November 3, 2020, to elect the nine U.S. Representatives from the state of Indiana, one from each of the state’s nine congressional districts.
How long has Andre Carson been in office?
Congressman Andre Carson | Representing the 7th District of INDIANA.
Who is Andre Carson’s mom?
André D. Carson (born October 16, 1974) is an American politician serving as the U.S. Representative for Indiana’s 7th congressional district since 2008.
How old is Andre Carson?
Julia May Carson (July 8, 1938 – December 15, 2007), born Julia May Porter, was a member of the United States House of Representatives for Indiana’s 7th congressional district from 1997 until her death in 2007 (numbered as the 10th District from 1997 to 2003).
Who is the congressman for Marion County?
How often is Senate Majority Leader Chosen?
|Florida’s 11th congressional district|
|Representative||Daniel Webster R–Clermont|
|Area||2,888 sq mi (7,480 km2)|
|Distribution||75.19% urban 24.81% rural|