- 1 Why can’t I delete my Reddit post?
- 2 Does hiding a post on Reddit delete it?
- 3 Does deleting Reddit posts remove karma?
- 4 How do you delete a comment on Reddit?
- 5 Can you delete a Reddit account?
- 6 Can you delete a Reddit account on mobile?
- 7 How do I delete my 2021 account on Reddit?
- 8 How do I delete my Reddit account on mobile?
- 9 How do I delete Reddit history?
- 10 How do I delete my Reddit account on my Iphone?
- 11 How can I deactivate my account?
- 12 Can I hide my Facebook account without deactivating it?
- 13 How do I delete my online banking account?
- 14 How do I permanently delete my account?
- 15 How do I remove my email from websites I no longer want?
- 16 Is it bad to close a bank account?
- 17 Do banks care if you close your account?
- 18 What happens if you close a bank account with money in it?
Why can’t I delete my Reddit post?
No. You can’t completely remove something from reddit, you can only remove it from showing up in your own overview page and the sub reddit in question. If it’s a self post and you can’t edit the text, you will have to contact the moderators of the sub reddit in question and have them remove it so it no longer shows up.
Does hiding a post on Reddit delete it?
“Hide” only hides posts from your feed. You can see what you’ve hidden (in case you accidentally hid something you didn’t mean to) at https://www.reddit.com/user/yourusernamegoeshere/hidden/. Only you can delete your own posts or comments. This is irreversible.
Does deleting Reddit posts remove karma?
At the moment, the karma you gain or lose is independent of the posts you gain or lose it from. In other words, deleting a post won’t strip you of the karma you built with it!
How do you delete a comment on Reddit?
On the Reddit app on your phone
Tap on the comment you want to delete. This will take you to the post where you originally made the comment. At the bottom of the comment you want to delete, tap the … icon, then select Delete.
Can you delete a Reddit account?
You can delete your Reddit account by navigating to the website on a desktop web browser. Even though deactivation is permanent, you‘ll have to delete your posting history as well to truly wipe your Reddit slate clean.
Can you delete a Reddit account on mobile?
You can permanently delete your account but can‘t deactivate your profile for the time being like other social media Facebook, Twitter, etc. Your comments on Reddit can still be visible if you don’t delete them before deleting the account. After you delete your profile, there will be no username with your comment.
How do I delete my 2021 account on Reddit?
How do I delete my Reddit account on mobile?
How do I delete Reddit history?
Reddit: Here’s How to Clear Your Local History
- Step 1: Tap your profile picture in the top-left corner of the screen.
- Step 2: Tap “Settings.”
- Step 3: Under “Advanced,” tap “Clear local history.”
- Step 4: Tap “Clear local history” on the window that appears to complete the process.
How do I delete my Reddit account on my Iphone?
How can I deactivate my account?
To deactivate your account:
- Click the drop-down arrow on the toolbar, then select Settings.
- The Settings page will appear. Click Manage Account.
- Click Deactivate your account.
- Select a reason for deactivating the account.
- Select Deactivate Now.
- Your account is now deactivated.
Can I hide my Facebook account without deactivating it?
How Do I ‘Hide‘ My Personal Facebook Account?
- Login to your Facebook profile, and click the arrow in the upper right corner of the Facebook page. Then, click “Settings”.
- In the menu on the left, click “Privacy”.
- Under the “Your Activity” section, edit “Who can see your future posts?” and change it to “Only me”.
How do I delete my online banking account?
First, you cannot simply delete your internet banking account online. Security reasons, they don’t allow you to do so. To get your internet banking account deleted, go to your home branch. For some banks like ICICI, you can reach out to any of the nearest branch.
How do I permanently delete my account?
Just go to their delete account page, enter your user ID/nickname and password, and click on “Delete Account”. That’s it! Account deletions are permanent, so make sure you really want to delete your account before clicking that “Delete Account” button.
How do I remove my email from websites I no longer want?
Here’s a quick summary of the process you’ll use:
- Log in to your email address.
- Click “Manage third-party access”
- Remove anything you don’t want.
- Search your emails for subject lines associated with account creation.
- Make a list of these sites and delete or reach out to remove the unwanted accounts.
Is it bad to close a bank account?
The good news is that, unlike closing a credit card account, closing a bank account generally won’t hurt your credit score. If the bank decides to send this debt you owe to them to a collection agency, it could go reported to the credit bureaus.
Do banks care if you close your account?
Ultimately, there is no threat to the branch staff if someone closes their account and brings their money to a competitor. We‘re not going to get fired. We don’t get paid based on the amount of money the bank holds in deposits.
What happens if you close a bank account with money in it?
Most banks, when closing your account, would like to see the account being at zero before they proceed with the closure. If you have funds in your account, you can either withdraw them, transfer them, or the bank will deduct certain charges from them in order to cover its costs.