- 1 Is there a way to clear the notifications on Facebook?
- 2 How do I clear all notifications?
- 3 Why won’t my Facebook notifications go away?
- 4 How do I clear notifications that won’t go away?
- 5 Why won’t my app notification go away?
- 6 How do I get rid of the message notification on Facebook that won’t go away?
- 7 Why does FB say I have a message and I don t?
- 8 How do I turn off text notifications on Facebook app?
- 9 Why do I have a message notification but no message on Facebook?
- 10 Why do I have a text message notification but no message?
- 11 Why do I get a notification on Facebook and Messenger?
- 12 Why do I get FB notifications from one person?
- 13 Why do I get double notifications on Facebook?
- 14 Why do I get 2 notifications for text messages?
- 15 Why do I get notifications twice?
- 16 Why am I getting a text notification back from myself when I text someone?
- 17 How do I stop my text messages from repeating?
- 18 Why does my phone keep sending the same text message over and over?
Is there a way to clear the notifications on Facebook?
To completely stop Facebook notifications on Android, follow these steps:
- Open the Settings app on your Android device.
- Select Apps and Notifications.
- On the next window, tap on See all apps.
- Scroll down to Facebook and tap on it.
- Tap on Notifications.
- Slide the toggle next to Show notifications into the Off position.
How do I clear all notifications?
To clear one notification, swipe it left or right. To clear all notifications, scroll to the bottom of your notifications and tap Clear all.
Why won’t my Facebook notifications go away?
Facebook Help Team
– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.
How do I clear notifications that won’t go away?
To remove a persistent notification on Android as fast as possible, first, press-and-hold on it. The notification expands. Tap on “Turn off notifications” at the bottom. In the pop-up at the bottom of the screen, disable the switch next to Permanent to get rid of any permanent notification displayed by the app.
Why won’t my app notification go away?
To fix it, within the Messages app, go to settings > advanced, turn off auto-download MMS. Then go to phone settings > general > apps > Messages > storage, and clear data. This should force the phone to re-download the messages that failed earlier and clear the notifications badge.
How do I get rid of the message notification on Facebook that won’t go away?
- Go to your messenger app or open your inbox in a browser.
- Click on a recent message and click on ‘mark as unread’ as shown in the picture below.
- Now log out from your Facebook account or close your Facebook messenger app.
- Log in again and check the message you just marked as unread.
Why does FB say I have a message and I don t?
Those Facebook system notifications can often be the cause of the glitch that causes the unread message badge to show on the Facebook mobile app. This irritating issue is often caused by the use of Facebook emoticons, sentiments, and feelings.
How do I turn off text notifications on Facebook app?
To turn off Messenger notification alerts for all conversations:
- From Chats, tap your profile picture in the top left.
- Tap Notifications & Sounds.
- Tap next to On to turn them off.
- Choose how long to turn off notifications and tap OK.
Why do I have a message notification but no message on Facebook?
Facebook doesn’t send you a notification or email. Instead, the social network simply drops the message into a second inbox, dubbed Other. Unless you actively search out the latest unread messages on a regular basis, the unread messages will simply sit there in the Other inbox.
Why do I have a text message notification but no message?
If your Android is constantly notifying you of new or unread text messages that don’t exist, it’s usually due to your messaging app’s cached or saved data. Sometimes these issues will clear up automatically upon receipt of a new message, so try asking someone to send you a message first.
Why do I get a notification on Facebook and Messenger?
Most Facebook notifications tend to be a result of your own interactions with the site. You get notifications because you comment on posts, join groups or follow pages. The less you do of these things, the fewer notifications you’ll receive.
Why do I get FB notifications from one person?
Maybe you added them as a close friends. When you put them as a close friend, it will give you every notification that person has posted.
Why do I get double notifications on Facebook?
Go to Help and Settings and click on Account settings. Look for Notifications and select it. Look for Mobile and select that. Remove all check marks and it should save automatically.
Why do I get 2 notifications for text messages?
Go to Settings > Notifications > Messages and scroll down. Remember, this is the number of times you want the notification to repeat, so Never means you get a single notification when the message arrives and 10 Times means you get 11 notifications: once when the message arrives, and then 10 more every two minutes.
Why do I get notifications twice?
If you installed a version of your app using Batch Dev API key and updated it to a version using the Live API key, then Batch will have one installation with a valid token on both environments and you will receive push notifications twice. In this case, reinstalling the app should fix the issue.
Why am I getting a text notification back from myself when I text someone?
If you use an Android smartphone, this happens when there is difficulty establishing a good connection between your phone and your network carrier. In a bid to deliver the message, several attempts are made, and in the process, you receive that same message you just sent to another person.
How do I stop my text messages from repeating?
How do I turn off the repeat text message alert?
- Step 1: Tap on the Settings icon from the Home screen.
- Steps 2 & 3: Tap on Notification. Scroll down and tap on Messages.
- Steps 4 & 5: Scroll down and tap on Repeat Alerts. Tap on Never to disable double notifications.
Why does my phone keep sending the same text message over and over?
Could be you just need to restart your phone. Could also be you need to check with your carrier/serve provider and see if it is something on their end. Or you may well even need to do a “Hard Reset” on the phone. Just back up your stuff off the phone before doing that.