How to open lgk30 phone
How do you take the back off an LG k30?
- Step 1 Battery.
- Remove the thirteen 3.4 mm Phillips #00 screws securing the midframe to the display assembly.
- Use a metal spudger or plastic opening tool to pry open the outer cover.
- Use the flat end of a spudger to detach the battery connector from the logic board.
- Use a spudger to pry the battery from the phone.
How do I open the back of my LG phone?
Insert. Press the back cover release key located at the bottom side of the device. Grab the back cover and remove it from the device.
Does the LG k30 have a removable battery?
2,880 mAh Non-Removable Battery.
How do I remove the SIM card from my LG k30?
Where is the SIM card on my LG phone?
Removing the SIM card
- Turn the phone off, then remove the back cover and the battery (as demonstrated in the previous instructions).
- Locate the slot for the SIM card (the lower of the two slots above the upper-right corner of the battery compartment) and gently slide the SIM card out to remove it.
How do I format my SD card on my LG phone?
Formatting the microSD Card
- From the Home screen, tap Apps > Settings > Storage.
- Tap Unmount SD card to release the microSD card from device use. An icon appears within the Notifications panel to indicate an unmounted microSD card.
- Once released, tap Erase SD card > Erase SD card > Erase everything.