- 1 What are the major imports and exports in New Zealand?
- 2 What are New Zealand’s major imports?
- 3 What are the major exports of New Zealand?
- 4 What are major imports and exports?
- 5 What are New Zealand’s Top 5 Imports?
- 6 What is the number 1 export in the world?
- 7 What are the most imported products?
- 8 What is the most commonly imported product globally?
- 9 What country has the most imports?
- 10 What country exports the most food?
- 11 What country is the biggest exporter?
- 12 What 5 countries do we import the most from?
- 13 What is the cheapest country to import from?
- 14 What country imports the most food?
- 15 What are the top 10 export countries?
- 16 Who exports and imports the most?
- 17 Which are the top 10 destinations importing countries )?
- 18 What country exports the least?
- 19 Which country exports the most rice in the world?
- 20 What does Australia import from New Zealand?
- 21 What does Japan import?
- 22 What we import from other countries?
- 23 What does NZ export to China?
What are the major imports and exports in New Zealand?
Economy of New Zealand
|Exports||$62.4 billion (FY 2020)|
|Export goods||Dairy products, meat, logs and wood products, fruit, machinery and equipment, wine, fish and seafood|
|Main export partners||China 23.0% Australia 16.4% United States 11.4% European Union 10.6% Japan 5.3% (FY 2019/20)|
|Imports||$59.6 billion (FY 2020)|
What are New Zealand’s major imports?
New Zealand imports mainly vehicles (13 percent), nuclear reactors, boilers, machinery and mechanical appliances (13 percent), fuels (10 percent), electrical machinery and equipment (8 percent), plastics (4 percent) and aircraft, spacecraft (4 percent).
What are the major exports of New Zealand?
Exports The top exports of New Zealand are Concentrated Milk ($5.73B), Sheep and Goat Meat ($2.62B), Rough Wood ($2.31B), Butter ($2.29B), and Frozen Bovine Meat ($2.09B), exporting mostly to China ($11.1B), Australia ($5.7B), United States ($3.78B), Japan ($2.38B), and South Korea ($1.15B).
What are major imports and exports?
Vehicles and automobiles – $130.6 billion. Medical equipment and supplies – $$89.6 billion. Plastics – $66.5 billion. Gems and precious metals – $63.8 billion.
What are New Zealand’s Top 5 Imports?
New Zealand’s Top 5 Commodity Imports
- Crude Petroleum – $2.5 billion.
- Refined Petroleum – $2.1 billion.
- Aluminium Oxide – $296 million.
- Rubber Tires – $256 million.
- Iron Structures – $162 million.
What is the number 1 export in the world?
China. Aside from the European Union, China is the world’s largest exporter. In 2017, China exported an estimated $2.16 trillion worth of goods and services, primarily electronic equipment and machinery. This comprised about 19.6% of China’s total GDP that year.
What are the most imported products?
World’s Top Import Products
|Rank||Product||2019 Import Purchases|
|4.||Processed petroleum oils||$663,640,142,000|
May 11, 2020
What is the most commonly imported product globally?
The most imported goods around the world are petroleum and cars, according to this map of every country’s biggest import. Covering the imports of 187 of the world’s 195 nations, the map reveals that the biggest import for more than half of these countries is fuel.
What country has the most imports?
WORLD’S 10 LARGEST IMPORTERS
|NO.||COUNTRY||YEARLY IMPORTS VALUE|
|1||UNITED STATES||$2.40 trillion|
Nov 20, 2019
What country exports the most food?
Largest Food Exports By Country
|Rank||Country||Value of Food Exports (US Dollars, Thousands)|
What country is the biggest exporter?
China has been the largest exporter of goods in the world since 2009. 1 Official estimates suggest the country’s total exports amounted to $2.641 trillion in 2019. 2 In 2013, China became the largest trading nation in the world. 1 The United States previously held that position.
What 5 countries do we import the most from?
The United States imports half of its total volume from five countries: China, Canada, Mexico, Japan, and Germany. Although the United States can manufacture goods it imports, these exporting countries have the comparative advantage over it.
What is the cheapest country to import from?
Least Expensive Countries To Receive Imports Into
|Rank||Country||Fees (USD) Levied on the Import of a Standard 20-foot Container|
What country imports the most food?
China is now the world’s largest agricultural importer, surpassing both the European Union (EU) and the United States in 2019 with imports totaling $133.1 billion.
What are the top 10 export countries?
Country Comparison > Exports > TOP 10
|Rank||Country||Exports (Billion $)|
Who exports and imports the most?
The United States
The United States is the world’s largest trading nation, with over $5.6 trillion in exports and imports of goods and services in 2019. The U.S. has trade relations with more than 200 countries, territories, and regional associations around the globe. The United States is the 2nd largest goods exporter in the world.
Which are the top 10 destinations importing countries )?
Country Comparison > Imports > TOP 10
|Rank||Country||Imports (Billion $)|
What country exports the least?
10 National Economies Least Dependent On Exports
|Rank||Country||Exports of Goods and Services as % of GDP|
Which country exports the most rice in the world?
India is the top country by rice exports quantity in the world. As of 2020, rice exports quantity in India was 19,000 thousand tonnes that accounts for 39.32% of the world’s rice exports quantity. The top 5 countries (others are Viet Nam, Thailand, Pakistan, and the United States of America) account for 79.23% of it.
What does Australia import from New Zealand?
|Australia Imports from New Zealand||Value||Year|
|Machinery, nuclear reactors, boilers||$298.71M||2020|
|Tobacco and manufactures tobacco substitutes||$205.82M||2020|
|Mineral fuels, oils, distillation products||$193.24M||2020|
|Wood and articles of wood, wood charcoal||$185.31M||2020|
What does Japan import?
Japan’s main imports include mineral fuels, machinery and food. In 2015, leading suppliers of these goods were China (25.6 per cent), the United States (10.9 per cent) and Australia (5.6 per cent).
What we import from other countries?
Have a look at the top eight imported products of India!
- Oil. Import cost – 177.5 billion USD. …
- Precious stones. Import cost – 60 billion dollars. …
- Electronics. Import cost – 32 billion USD. …
- Heavy machinery. Import cost – 31 billion dollars. …
- Organic chemicals. …
- Plastics. …
- Animal and vegetable oil. …
- Iron and Steel.
What does NZ export to China?
2019. 6,787,000,000. New Zealand’s top four exports to China were dairy products (milk powder, butter, and cheese), wood (logs, wood, and wood articles), meat (meat and edible offal), and travel services (including spending by holidaymakers, business travellers, and students).