- 1 How can you abort a dog at home?
- 2 How do you give a dog Alizin?
- 3 Is there a pill to give a dog to abort puppies?
- 4 Is Alizin effective for dogs?
- 5 How long is a dog’s gestation?
- 6 How long can you wait to abort puppies?
- 7 What do I do if my dogs accidentally mated?
- 8 What is a Mismate shot?
- 9 What is the price of mifepristone?
- 10 Is there a pill for dogs in heat?
- 11 Can a dog get enceinte without a tie?
- 12 Why do male dogs bleed after mating?
- 13 Should I let my dog pee after mating?
- 14 Can female dog get enceinte while bleeding?
- 15 How many times a day can a male dog mate?
- 16 How many times do dogs have to mate to get enceinte?
- 17 How long after a dog stops bleeding is she still fertile?
- 18 Can a dog get enceinte after bleeding stops?
- 19 Can a dog bleed longer than 10 days?
How can you abort a dog at home?
How do you give a dog Alizin?
0.33 ml Alizin®/kg/day (10 mg aglepristone/kg/day). Give 2 consecutive doses 24 hours apart by aseptic subcutaneous injection. DO NOT UNDERDOSE, DO NOT DELAY SECOND INJECTION.