How do I delete all my Tumblr posts at once?
To delete multiple posts:
- Click the account icon ( ), then select your blog.
- Select the Mass Post Editor from the menu on the right.
- Click the posts you would like to delete.
- Click the delete button in the upper right corner.
- Confirm the post deletion by clicking “Ok.”
How do you reset your Tumblr account?
How to Restore a Tumblr Account
- Open a Web browser and navigate to the Tumblr website.
- Type your email address in the “Email Address” field at the bottom of the Tumblr home page. Type a new password in the “Password” field. …
- Click the “Start Posting!” button to sign up for a new Tumblr account.
How do I delete all my posts on Tumblr 2020?
Can I wipe my Tumblr?
Log in to your Tumblr account, and click on the ‘Account’ icon, which is the person-shaped icon. Select from your list of blogs the one you want to delete. On the iOS app, swipe left on the blog and choose ‘Delete‘. On the Android app, select the gear icon (settings) and chose ‘Delete this Tumblr’.
What happens when you delete Tumblr?
Tumblr lets you delete your entire account or any of the blogs that you have created with that account. … Deleting your Tumblr account removes your primary blog and all secondary blogs. After deleting your Tumblr account, the user email address and blog URL you chose for the account will go back into the pool for reuse.