How do I turn a video into a live wallpaper?
Here is how you can do that:
- Download the app from the App Store here.
- Open intoLive and load up the clip of your choice.
- Find the right part of the footage and choose the duration for the Live Wallpaper.
- Save the video as a Live Photo.
How do I get live wallpapers on my iPhone?
How to put a Live Photo as your iPhone wallpaper
- Launch the Settings app and scroll down to and tap “Wallpaper.” Open the Wallpaper menu in your Settings app.
- Tap “Choose a New Wallpaper.”
- Tap “Live Photos” and select the file you just created.
- Tap “Set” then select “Set Lock Screen,” “Set Home Screen,” or “Set Both.”
How do you make a live wallpaper on TikTok?
To turn a TikTok video into live wallpaper, first go to the video you want to use (the account must be public). Hit the “Share” icon (the curved arrow on the righthand side of the video), then hit “Live Photo.” The video will be converted into a live photo, which you can then find in your photo library.