- 1 What is the command for installing Apache on Linux?
- 2 How do I start Apache on Linux?
- 3 How do I know if Apache is running on Linux?
- 4 Where is Apache installed on Linux?
- 5 Is Apache installed on Ubuntu?
- 6 What is var www html in Linux?
- 7 How do I know if struts are installed on Linux?
- 8 What is Apache Struts vulnerability?
What is the command for installing Apache on Linux?
- Installing Apache. To install Apache, install the latest meta-package apache2 by running: sudo apt update sudo apt install apache2.
- Creating Your Own Website. By default, Apache comes with a basic site (the one that we saw in the previous step) enabled.
- Setting up the VirtualHost Configuration File.
How do I start Apache on Linux?
Debian/Ubuntu Linux Specific Commands to Start/Stop/Restart Apache
- Restart Apache 2 web server, enter: # /etc/init.d/apache2 restart. $ sudo /etc/init.d/apache2 restart.
- To stop Apache 2 web server, enter: # /etc/init.d/apache2 stop.
- To start Apache 2 web server, enter: # /etc/init.d/apache2 start.
How do I know if Apache is running on Linux?
Go to http://server-ip:80 on your web browser. A page saying your Apache server is running properly should show up. This command will show whether Apache is running or has stopped.
Where is Apache installed on Linux?
Like many Linux-based applications, Apache functions through the use of configuration files. They are all located in the /etc/apache2/ directory.
Is Apache installed on Ubuntu?
Step 1 — Installing Apache
Apache is available within Ubuntu’s default software repositories, so you can install it using conventional package management tools.
What is var www html in Linux?
var/www/html is just the default root folder of the web server. You can change that to be whatever folder you want. most of the popular web servers use it as the default path. where you have to install a framework such as CakePHP, or the folder you want to install your website on.
How do I know if struts are installed on Linux?
5 Answers. Open struts jar and read version in MANIFEST file, inside META-INF folder. We can find out the struts version by observing the doctype of the Struts-config file. For Example if your struts config file contains the below DTD then we can say that it is Struts 1.1 version.
What is Apache Struts vulnerability?
CVE-2019-0230: Apache Struts OGNL Remote Code Execution. Successful exploitation will allow an attacker to execute arbitrary code with the privileges of the server. The Vulnerability. Apache Struts is a Model-View-Controller (MVC) framework for building Java-based web applications.