- 1 How do I pair my Apple watch with my new iPhone?
- 2 Why won’t my Apple watch pair with my new phone?
- 3 Where is the I icon on the Apple watch for pairing?
- 4 How do I transfer my Apple Watch to my new Watch?
- 5 Why is my Watch not connecting to my phone?
- 6 Do you have to unpair Apple watch from old phone?
- 7 Should I unpair my old Apple watch before pairing a new one?
- 8 How do I unpair my Apple watch without the activation lock?
- 9 How do I remove my Apple watch from my account?
- 10 How do I manually pair my Apple Watch?
- 11 How do I remove previous owner Apple ID from Apple Watch?
- 12 How do I reset my Apple watch without an Apple ID and previous owner?
- 13 How do I reset my Apple Watch?
How do I pair my Apple watch with my new iPhone?
Need more help?
- Erase your Apple Watch.
- Set up your new iPhone and sign in to iCloud. …
- Open the Apple Watch app on your new iPhone, then pair your watch with your new iPhone.
- Try to restore from a backup. …
- Follow the onscreen steps to finish setting up.
- Start using your Apple Watch with your new iPhone.
Why won’t my Apple watch pair with my new phone?
If your Apple Watch isn’t pairing with your iPhone, there are a number of ways you can fix the connection. First, make sure both devices have Wi-Fi and Bluetooth enabled and are in range of each other. Then, try restarting your Apple Watch and iPhone, as well as resetting your iPhone’s network settings.
Where is the I icon on the Apple watch for pairing?
Open the Watch app on your iPhone, tap the My Watch tab, then tap All Watches at the top of the screen. Tap the “i” icon next to the watch that you want to unpair, then tap Unpair Apple Watch. Tap again to confirm, then wait for the watch to unpair. After the Apple Watch unpairs completely, you can pair again.
How do I transfer my Apple Watch to my new Watch?
Follow the prompts to unpair your current Watch. Open the Watch app on iPhone to start the pairing process of your new Watch. Power on your new Apple Watch and look for the pairing sphere code, follow the prompts. When asked, choose to restore your new Apple Watch from a backup and choose the most recent one.
Why is my Watch not connecting to my phone?
If you’re having issues connecting your watch and phone, please begin by making sure that your phone’s OS version is compatible (Android 6.0+ and iOS 10.0+) and that the Wear OS by Google app is up-to-date. Then, check if you have activated Bluetooth on your phone, disable, and re-enable it.
Do you have to unpair Apple watch from old phone?
Before anything at all, you need to unpair your Apple Watch from your previous phone for you to be able to pair with your phone. So, the first thing you want to do is unpair and wipe out every detail on your Apple Watch. Once unpaired, the Apple Watch automatically returns to its factory settings.
Should I unpair my old Apple watch before pairing a new one?
Unless you’re keeping both Watches, you need to unpair your old one. Once that’s done, however, your old Watch has been cut free from your iPhone, and you can give it away or sell it as you need.
How do I unpair my Apple watch without the activation lock?
How to disable Activation Lock remotely
- Navigate to iCloud.com from your computer’s web browser to disable Activation Lock.
- Sign in with your Apple ID and password.
- Click on Settings.
- Select your Apple Watch under My Devices.
- Click on the X next to your Apple Watch to remove it.
- Click Remove to confirm.
How do I remove my Apple watch from my account?
- On a computer, go to iCloud.com and sign in with your Apple ID.
- Go to Find My iPhone.
- Select All Devices, then click your Apple Watch.
- Click Erase Apple Watch. Select Next until the device is erased.
- Click the remove button next to your Apple Watch.
How do I manually pair my Apple Watch?
Apple Watch – Manually Pair
- On the Apple Watch, press and hold the. Side button. …
- On your iPhone, tap the Watch app icon .
- Tap. …
- Tap. …
- On the Watch, tap the. …
- On the iPhone, tap the Apple Watch that corresponds to the name displayed on your Apple Watch.
- On the iPhone, enter the 6-digit code that is displayed on the Watch.
How do I remove previous owner Apple ID from Apple Watch?
Sign in with your Apple ID, and open Settings. Under My Devices, click your Apple Watch. Click X next to your device. Click Remove to confirm.
How do I reset my Apple watch without an Apple ID and previous owner?
The following explains how to do that.
- Launch the Settings app on your Apple Watch and tap the General option.
- Select the Reset option and tap on Erase All Content and Settings. …
- Your Apple Watch will ask you to input your passcode. …
- Tap the Erase All option and your Apple Watch will begin to reset.
How do I reset my Apple Watch?
Erase Apple Watch and settings
- Open the Settings app on your Apple Watch.
- Go to General > Reset, tap Erase All Content and Settings, then enter your passcode. If you have an Apple Watch with a cellular plan, you’re offered two options—Erase All and Erase All & Keep Plan.