- 1 Is Social Anxiety a serious mental illness?
- 2 Does anxiety count as a mental illness?
- 3 Can social anxiety be cured?
- 4 Is being socially awkward a mental disorder?
- 5 What is the 3 3 3 rule for anxiety?
- 6 Is anxiety really an illness?
- 7 Is Social Anxiety a form of schizophrenia?
- 8 What’s another name for social anxiety?
- 9 Can social anxiety lead to psychosis?
- 10 What personality has social anxiety?
- 11 Are there different types of social anxiety?
- 12 Are people with social anxiety paranoia?
- 13 Can anxiety turn into bipolar?
- 14 Can anxiety make you lose touch with reality?
- 15 What is schizotypal thinking?
- 16 How do you become psychotic?
- 17 Is there a difference between anxiety and paranoia?
- 18 What is DPD disorder?
- 19 What mental illness causes you to talk to yourself?
- 20 What mental disorder makes you act like a child?
- 21 What is Cluster B personality?
Is Social Anxiety a serious mental illness?
Does anxiety count as a mental illness?
What is the 3 3 3 rule for anxiety?
Look around you and name three things you see. Then, name three sounds you hear. Finally, move three parts of your body — your ankle, fingers, or arm.