- 1 What shoulder pads should I get?
- 2 What is the best brand for shoulder pads?
- 3 What shoulder pads do NFL players use?
- 4 What shoulder pads does Odell Beckham Jr wear?
- 5 Are Xenith shoulder pads good?
- 6 What pads does Brady wear?
- 7 What pads does Aaron Donald wear?
- 8 What pads does Jalen Ramsey wear?
- 9 What kind of shoulder pads does Patrick Mahomes wear?
- 10 What shoulder pads do Lamar Jackson wear?
- 11 How long has Tom Brady had his shoulder pads?
- 12 Why are NFL shoulder pads so small?
- 13 Do NFL players wear rib protectors?
- 14 Do wide receivers wear Backplates?
- 15 Are QB shoulder pads smaller?
- 16 What pads do pro football players wear?
- 17 Which type of football player would wear flat shoulder pads?
What shoulder pads should I get?
What is the best brand for shoulder pads?
The Xenith Element Hybrid delivers as an all-around top choice for those in the market for new football shoulder pads. This shoulder pad strikes the ideal balance of mobility and protection because it’s made for speed with a lightweight, low-profile design.