Ads by Google
Does Simoniz GlassCoat protect against scratches?
What does it mean to have your car Simoniz?
How long does Simoniz GlassCoat need to cure?
Can you wax Simoniz GlassCoat?
How do you use Simoniz glass coat?
How do I file a Simoniz claim?
- A letter stating: Customer name, address, and phone number. Year, make and model of vehicle. …
- Once you have all the required information you can submit it here or email it to: email@example.com. If you select to file your claim via fax, please submit all required documents to: (860) 643-3886.
What is ceramic coating for car paint?
How do you use Simoniz original wax?
How do I contact Simoniz?
You may purchase accessories directly through the place of purchase, or by calling our toll-free hotline 1-866-4SIMONIZ (1-866-474-6664).
Why ceramic coating is bad?
Can you wax over ceramic coating?
What happens when ceramic coating wears off?
Can you pressure wash a ceramic coated car?
Why is ceramic coating so expensive?
How do you tell if a car has been ceramic coated?
What should you not do after ceramic coating?
- Parking under a trees specially if there are shedding. You don’t want tree sap on a fresh coating.
- Allowing bird droppings, sap or pollen to sit on the car and bake in the sun.
- Washing or abrading the paint.
How often should you wash a ceramic coated car?
When can I drive my car after ceramic coating?
The ceramic coating will then take about two to three weeks to cure, depending on the outdoor temperature and humidity levels. But this doesn’t mean you can’t drive your car during this time. You can still use your car, but you do have to be careful.