- 1 Is it good to always pee?
- 2 Why is pee yellow?
- 3 Is it normal for a girl to pee a lot?
- 4 Why does it hurt after I pee?
- 5 Do you cry when you pee?
- 6 Can you poop out of your mouth?
- 7 Why do you cry when you poop?
- 8 Is it safe to pee in the shower?
- 9 Can you drink tears?
- 10 Why do guys shake after they pee?
- 11 Why is it called pee pee?
- 12 Do all guys pee in the shower?
- 13 Why does my pee come out sideways female?
- 14 Are you supposed to wipe after you pee?
Is it good to always pee?
It’s considered normal to have to urinate about six to eight times in a 24-hour period. If you’re going more often than that, it could simply mean that you may be drinking too much fluid or consuming too much caffeine, which is a diuretic and flushes liquids out of the body.
Why is pee yellow?
Typically, urine color ranges from pale to dark yellow. “Urine gets its yellow color from urochrome, a chemical produced when your body breaks down deceased blood cells,” said Dr. Werner. “It’s normal for the color to vary within a certain range depending on what’s going on inside.”