- 1 How do you fix a stapler that keeps jamming?
- 2 Why is my stapler bending staples?
- 3 How do you unblock a staple gun?
- 4 How do you fix a jammed Swingline heavy duty stapler?
- 5 How do you adjust a staple gun?
- 6 What holds staples together?
- 7 Why is my stapler not stapling?
- 8 How do you fix a stapler spring?
- 9 How do you unjam a Swingline Optima 45?
- 10 How do you assemble a stapler spring?
- 11 How do you fix a one touch stapler?
- 12 What is the screw on top of a staple gun for?
- 13 How do you put Staples back together in a stapler?
- 14 Why is my staple gun not working?
- 15 How do you open a stapler?
How do you fix a stapler that keeps jamming?
Why is my stapler bending staples?
How do you unblock a staple gun?
Check out the top of the stapler where the staples are discharged. Use the pliers to pinch the staple and pull towards you, pulling the staple out of the stapler’s nose. After that, reassemble the staple gun by putting the magazine back in and screwing in the screw.