- 1 What is Que Pasa?
- 2 How is Que Pasa used?
- 3 How do you respond to someone in Spanish?
- 4 What’s the difference between Que Pasa and Que Pasa?
- 5 What does Kay mean in Spanish?
- 6 How do you respond to Mucho Gusto?
- 7 What do you say after de nada?
- 8 What’s estoy bien mean?
- 9 How do you respond to Como se llama?
- 10 How do you answer a que hora?
- 11 What is Muchas gracias?
- 12 How do I respond to Ola?
- 13 How do you reply to Buenos dias?
- 14 Which is correct muchos gracias or Muchas gracias?
- 15 Is it mucho or muchos?
- 16 How do you say goodnight in Spanish?
- 17 How do you respond to thank you in Spanish?
- 18 How do you say Mucho gracias?
- 19 What are you doing in Spanish slang?
- 20 How do you respond to a compliment in Spanish?
- 21 How do you pronounce de nada?
- 22 How do you respond to gracious?
- 23 What’s the difference between Hermosa and Bonita?
What is Que Pasa?
A Spanish phrase meaning what is happening?, often used as a greeting.
How is Que Pasa used?
Mean in English? means to happen, so this phrase literally translates as What happens?, though in English you would typically say What’s up? or What’s going on? to greet someone you know. …
How do you respond to someone in Spanish?
Assuming you’re well, the most straightforward reply to the question how are you? would be bien (fine) or even ¡muy bien! (great!). Other less positive replies could be vaya (so-so), regular (not bad), vamos tirando (getting by).
What’s the difference between Que Pasa and Que Pasa?
“¿Qué pasa?” is present tense same as “what is going on?” while “¿qué pasó?” is past tense and translates as “what happened?” Both are valid ways of asking another person about recent or present events on his life so they both are used as common greetings among many other ways of saying hello in Spanish.
What does Kay mean in Spanish?
K in an english sentance means Kay as in Okay. K in spanish would mean Que which is ‘what’ for spanish. So like Que Pasa would be whats up in spanish.
How do you respond to Mucho Gusto?
It can be used in the beginning and the end of the conversation. Instead of saying “adios” to someone who you just met, you can simply say “mucho gusto!” And if you are wondering how to respond to “mucho gusto”, the best answer is “igualmente” o “mucho gusto también”.
What do you say after de nada?
De nada is like saying your welcome so!! You may say ‘Gracias or muchas gracias” before ‘de nada’ and “ MUCHO GUSTO”, after ‘de nada’.
What’s estoy bien mean?
estoy bien – translated from Spanish to English
I’m fine. I’m fine.
How do you respond to Como se llama?
Cómo te llamas is answered with Yo me llamo… or Me llamo… [given name]. The phrase has been recorded in its current form in Spanish since at least the mid-1500s.
How do you answer a que hora?
¿A qué hora vas a la oficina? When responding to these questions, the typical answer is just to say the time. Using A las/la hora y minutos de la mañana/tarde/noche.
What is Muchas gracias?
Filters. (Spanglish, US) Eye dialect spelling of muchas gracias.: thank you very much.
How do I respond to Ola?
Other responses to “hola” you might use: Buenos días/tardes/noches. Buenas. Non-native, everyday user of Spanish here… (Disclaimer done!)
How do you reply to Buenos dias?
- votes. You also have the option of saying something like: ¿Qué pedo, güey? But as that might be on the order of “What up homie”, or “Wassup dude” or such, you might want to consider your audience before trying it. …
- votes. “Gracias. Y a usted.” ” Y a usted igualmente.” …
- votes. Hola, ¿Que tal? ¿Qué húbole?
Which is correct muchos gracias or Muchas gracias?
As others have answered, the correct form is ‘muchas gracias‘. The reason, as stated by Don Diego Santiago Martín, is that words have grammatical gender and in Spanish (and most other languages, actually) all elements in the syntagma must agree in gender and number.
Is it mucho or muchos?
So “mucho gusto” equals “un gran placer” or, as you say in English, “a great pleasure”. Answering your question, there’s no difference between “mucho” and “muchas” beyond the use of the masculine/feminine and singular/plural to match the noun it affects (“gusto” or “gracias”).
How do you say goodnight in Spanish?
How to Say Goodnight in Spanish. Buenas noches is how you say goodnight in Spanish.
How do you respond to thank you in Spanish?
You’re welcome – De nada
This phrase is the most common response to “thank you.” “De nada” literally translates to “from nothing” but it is used to mean “you are welcome.” When someone says “gracias”, you may respond with “de nada”.
How do you say Mucho gracias?
What are you doing in Spanish slang?
One is “¿Qué estás haciendo?” (it literally means “What are you doing?” in Spanish). The other one is “¿Qué hacés?”.
How do you respond to a compliment in Spanish?
So here are some tips on how to reply when you get a compliment in Spanish.
- Gracias, eres muy amable. “Thanks, you are very kind.”
- Gracias por el cumplido. “Thanks for the compliment.”
How do you pronounce de nada?
How do you respond to gracious?
The phrase is usually something like “that was very gracious [kind or thoughtful] of you.” I’m not aware of “gracious” being used by itself as a form of “thanks.” Another similar version of “thanks” is : “I’m very grateful to you.” But the replies in both cases would be: “you’re welcome,” or “It was nothing” (among …
What’s the difference between Hermosa and Bonita?
Bonita is closer to beautiful, lindo to cute or nice, and hermosa to gorgeous. All three can be said about people, pets, or things, but hermosa in particular can carry a note of seduction or sexuality, depending on the situation.