How do you ask for a haircut you want?
How To Ask For A Haircut
- Know what haircut or style you want before you visit your barber.
- If you want a fade, know how short (hair clipper size) and where it should start (high, mid or low).
- Think about the length of hair you want on top.
- Make sure you‘re happy with your neckline, sideburns, and hairline before leaving!
How do you ask a woman for a trim?
What to Ask Your Hairdresser
- Bring pictures. Have photos on your phone or from a magazine of both the cut you want and the color.
- Ask their opinion. Show them what you want, but also ask what will work for you – your face shape, your skin tone.
- Avoid a chop when you want a trim.
- Be Descriptive.
- Speak up!
How do I ask for what I want at a hair salon?
How to ask for what you want at the hairdresser
- Bring a picture with you. Bring a picture with you.
- Talk about why you like the picture with your hairdresser. Talk about why you like the picture with your hairdresser.
- Listen to your hairdresser. Listen to your hairdresser.
- The key to a great result is all in the consultation.