- 1 How do I get rid of age restriction on YouTube?
- 2 Why can’t you watch age restricted YouTube?
- 3 How do I view age restricted content on YouTube without an account?
- 4 How do I remove age restrictions?
- 5 What is restricted mode in YouTube?
- 6 Why can’t I disable restricted mode on YouTube?
- 7 How do I disable restricted mode?
- 8 Where is restricted mode in settings?
- 9 How do I disable restricted mode on my Iphone?
- 10 How do I turn off restricted mode on my iPhone 6?
- 11 How do I turn off restrictions on my iPhone 12?
- 12 How do you bypass restrictions on iPhone?
- 13 What happens after 10 failed restrictions passcode attempts?
- 14 How can I bypass the restrictions passcode?
- 15 What do I do if I forgot my apple restrictions passcode?
- 16 How do I turn off screen time without password?
- 17 What if I never set a restrictions passcode?
- 18 What is the default Apple restrictions passcode?
How do I get rid of age restriction on YouTube?
To turn off Safety Mode, go to YouTube the homepage and click your profile icon at the top of the screen. Go to the bottom of the drop-down menu. The last item is “Restricted Mode: On.” Click the box and select the “Restricted Mode: Off” option.
Why can’t you watch age restricted YouTube?
While you may be able to resolve the first message by signing in provided that you are 18 years of age or older, you may not watch these videos on YouTube if you are younger. If a birthday is not linked to the Google or YouTube account, YouTube will display the age–restricted content message.
How do I view age restricted content on YouTube without an account?
You can watch age restricted YouTube videos just by making some tweaks in the video URL. Once you click on the video, click on the URL. All you have to do here is delete the watch? and replace the ‘=’ with ‘/’. Now click on go and you’re done!
How do I remove age restrictions?
What is restricted mode in YouTube?
Restricted Mode is an additional setting which can be enabled on the YouTube website and app. If enabled it restricts the availability of potentially mature or objectionable content.
Why can’t I disable restricted mode on YouTube?
Several YouTube users were able to disable Restricted mode by clearing their browser’s cache and cookies. We have mentioned the steps for the Chrome browser, but the steps would be almost similar for the other browsers. Open Chrome Settings and go to Privacy and security. Click on Clear browsing data.
How do I disable restricted mode?
Where is restricted mode in settings?
How do I disable restricted mode on my Iphone?
- In the top right, tap your profile picture.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Restricted Mode Filtering.
- Turn Restricted Mode on or off: Don’t filter: Restricted Mode off. Strict: Restricted Mode on.
How do I turn off restricted mode on my iPhone 6?
How do I turn off restrictions on my iPhone 12?
Want to Disable Restrictions on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch?
- Go to Settings > Screen Time.
- Tap Content & Privacy Restrictions.
- Enter your Screen Time passcode, if requested.
- Toggle Content & Privacy Restrictions off.
How do you bypass restrictions on iPhone?
Solution 1: Reset the Restrictions Passcode if you remember it
- Tap on Settings > General > Restrictions.
- Now enter your existing Passcode.
- When you tap on Disable Restrictions, you will be asked to enter your Passcode gain.
- Now, when you ‘Enable Restrictions‘ again, you will be asked to enter a new passcode.
What happens after 10 failed restrictions passcode attempts?
If you have this option selected, your phone will erase all the data after 10 failed passcode attempts. Once this data is erased, it’s gone; however, if you’ve been backing up for your phone with iCloud, you can restore it from your most recent backup information. You can also re-download any apps from the App Store.
How can I bypass the restrictions passcode?
If you forget your Restrictions passcode and need to reset it, there’s only one surefire solution: erase your iPhone and set it up from scratch. There are three ways to erase your phone to reset your restrictions passcode: Using your iPhone, iCloud, or Recovery Mode.
What do I do if I forgot my apple restrictions passcode?
You cannot reset it unless you know it. If you forgot it, you will need to restore the iPhone to factory condition to remove it. You will not be able to use a backup to restore to, if the backup was made while the passcode was in place, as the passcode is stored in the backup, and will be put back when you restore it.
How do I turn off screen time without password?
Go to Settings > Screen Time. Tap Change Screen Time Passcode, then tap Change Screen Time Passcode again. Tap Forgot Passcode? Enter the Apple ID and password* that you used to set up the Screen Time passcode.
What if I never set a restrictions passcode?
The Restrictions passcode will be cleared. You will have to reinstall any apps that you use, and, unless the apps store data in the app provider’s cloud, the app data will not be restored. Likewise, any email addresses other than icloud.com will have to be manually recreated.
What is the default Apple restrictions passcode?
There is no default passcode. The default setting is for restrictions to be off. If restrictions have been activated, someone had to have access to the iPad and entered a four digit code of their own choosing, twice, to turn them on.