- 1 Can I check prostate myself?
- 2 What are the first signs of prostate problems?
- 3 How do you check for prostate problems?
- 4 How should a prostate feel like?
- 5 Can you feel enlarged prostate?
- 6 What age should you have a prostate exam?
- 7 At what age does prostate enlargement usually begin?
- 8 Can enlarged prostate Be Cured?
- 9 How do I keep my prostate healthy?
- 10 Does drinking water help enlarged prostate?
- 11 What is the main cause of prostate enlargement?
Can I check prostate myself?
“Since the prostate is an internal gland, it’s extremely important that only licensed medical professionals conduct the exam. At-home self-exams should not be administered in order to avoid injury or self-harm.